Reviews for Rough Beginnings
Mani23 chapter 5 . 2/10/2020
I'm only saying this to be a smart ass but, Apple Pie originated in England
Guest chapter 44 . 2/3/2020
Glad to see this updated!
Naya4ever chapter 44 . 2/1/2020
Not sure if this is the end of this story or not (I hope not but I’m okay if it is) but I have to say it is one of my favorites. I reread it every once in a while even though I’m sure I know a few of the chapters by heart. It is beautifully written, touching and funny and just a great story. Thanks for sharing.
morethancheesee chapter 44 . 1/24/2020
I will always be soft for this fic, the way you write these characters is simply beautiful.
Thank you!
SoFlaComet chapter 44 . 1/23/2020
Thank you so much for sharing with us. I’ve loved your characterizations from the beginning. Perfect ending, thank you!
Vampire King chapter 19 . 1/23/2020
I kinda need a light at the end of the tunnel. Does Quinn ever grow up? I get shes scared and why but how can she expect Rach to just magically understand when she doesnt even open up about the little things let alone explain that her mom is truely homophobic. Q seriously is showing all the signs of being a wife beater (wants to just slap her cuz she still doesnt get it). Or is that the real direction Q is going for?
lemon-rind chapter 44 . 1/22/2020
So Beautiful :')
bidyys chapter 44 . 1/16/2020
I am not sure the following is going to actually constitute as a review, but I will continue.

I started reading this story a couple of days ago and I became addicted. Every time I returned to where I had left off, I reread 5 or 10 chapters before going on to new material because I did not want it to end.

Our "relationship," writer to reader, seems so incredibly unfair. You wrote 350,000 words (about 1000 pages) and gave to me more than I can express and the only thing I can offer you in return is the sincerest gratitude.

You are incredibly talented and can only hope that you continue to write.

I am certain that I will revisit this story often as the love, perseverance, and commitment in this story is all to compelling to forget.
faberrytingz chapter 44 . 1/15/2020
i don't usually read fics with more than 20 chapters bc i get bored easily but this... this was SO good! the angst was too much for my health but im a sucker for sadness n Pain so yeah, i LOVED the Angst! SERIOUSLY I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS SJDJDJ it's so so Good, like seeing rachel and quinn's struggles,,, having to survive high school pretending like they're just friends,, im so glad they got tf out of lima ohio and now they're happy together ahhh ;; and then there's sam.. the sacrifices he made just to help quinn ;;; he deserved the world omg seriously THANK YOU for finishing this! i hope you're doin well! im so glad i decided to read this, def one of my fave faberry fics :D
TonicWaterZo chapter 44 . 1/14/2020
A great story and thank you for completing it. Such wonderful characters you had them spot on. I laughed so hard with some chapters - you are so very talented. I hope you continue writing and that we will be lucky enough to read them. Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 44 . 1/14/2020
thank you so much! xoxoxo
Jehfret chapter 44 . 1/13/2020
Well. Its 2:30 AM, I have an exam I have to write in 6,5 hours. However, I couldn't stop reading until it was done. I blasted through this story in a couple of days, and boy was it worth it. What a fantastic piece of characterization and romance. Bravo. I love it.
faberrytingz chapter 30 . 1/13/2020
THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD SJDJFJFN i just want to protect quinn rachel and sam like seriously they're going through so much shit and AHHH I WOULD DIE FOR THEM
malexfaith chapter 44 . 1/12/2020
This is one hell of an addictive piece of writing. I read 2 chapters and wondered how the hell you were going to drag the 'yes/no' out for 44 chapters. But I was pleasantly surprised, and completely mesmerised for the whole thing. Read it all in 2 days... we work and children and life. This flowed nicely, touched on some pretty raw topics as well as light and fluffy. Great detail without going too overboard. Hat of to you. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 44 . 1/12/2020
I was soooo happy you updated last week! I had never read this story before and literally couldn’t put it down. The first night I started reading it at like 7pm and finally said “ok I have to go to sleep now it’s 5:30 am, and o have an appointment at 10” really hope you continue to add to it!
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »