Reviews for Rough Beginnings
RamonaVictoriaFlowers chapter 44 . 1/11/2020
I love it
loveless90 chapter 44 . 1/9/2020
Oh my god, after so long. When i saw the update, i actually did a double take, lol couldnt believe my eyes. Anyway, i havent even read it yet, just wanna say i'm so happy to see you finished it, your fic is one of my favorite Faberry fic ever.
JG16 chapter 44 . 1/9/2020
PERFECT ENDING! Absolutely love this story! Thank you for sharing!
miralinda chapter 44 . 1/9/2020
Can’t believe there was an update for this one, I’m going to need to re-read everything before coming back here to the end. Thanks for a great story
FaberryBRA chapter 44 . 1/9/2020
;)
jcaps chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
So happy to read thy ending to one of my favorite fanfics ever! Loved it.
babyvfan chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
It's like you read my mind somehow. Not too long ago I looked at this story, remembering how I spent a week on my phone reading it and loving every inch of it. And thinking to myself, I really really hope we get another chapter soon-no pressure.

And it's like you heard my thoughts and came through with a sweet chapter that did feel like a sweet ending to this story. If not, then sweet. More

I felt so horrible for Quinn but can't say I'm that surprised since her parents, her dad especially, but thank God she has Rachel's parents.

I was DYING over that Santana tape scene. I was laughing so hard.
Alenairam chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
What a wonderful surprise to see an update to this story! Thank you so much!
vicky324 chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
THANK YOU FOR FINISHING! God I’m excited loved this story!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
What an absolutely mind blowing surprise! Thank you so much for this final chapter! You are a truly talented author and this has always been one of my favorite stories.
14faraday chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
This literally made my morning. Always loved this story.
fabrayctrl chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
NOT THIS BEING THE BEST ENDING FOR THIS STORY OMG This was such a ride and had the best conclusion. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
Im so happy about the final chapter. Thank you so much for writing this incredible story. I reread it so often its embarassing. You are a fantastic writer. 10/10
Charlotte chapter 44 . 1/8/2020
Thanks for the update. This is one of my favorite stories and I love the excuse to start again at the beginning!
Forevergleek9615 chapter 1 . 1/8/2020
This is for the last chapter as I can’t comment on there again. I posted the original comment before you put the complete sign on it, hence why I said it was a great update. Now what I’m saying is that this was a nice finale and ending of the story, I’m going have to go back and read the story now to remind myself.

But yes thank you for this incredible story and thank you for actually completing it, even if it did take several years. It was a nice closure, although I would have loved to have seen the actual proposal and also the reaction of Judy knowing about Quinn and Rachel
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »