Reviews for Fitting Room Surprise
wwrig18 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I like this series of oneshots; even if you move on to other pairings, I hope you'll revisit this every once and a while.
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
lol another awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I just love it! I just discovered ur fanfics. I wish u could write more. Ps. Some ppl r afraid to write reviews :P
darksaber92 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
lol you should do one more were they get caught.
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
CONGRATULATIONS on writing your VERY EXCITING Sonny & Tawni chapter! I LOVE the liberties Tawni took touching Sonny 2 sets of LIPS! YOU ARE VERY CREATIVE! The final scene is VERY SWEET concerning Tawni stealing Sonny's panties & it being revealed the blonde woman is Tawni! YOU HAVE A VERY NAUGHTY IMAGINATION! haha3 I am VERY HONORED to read each of your VERY ROMANTIC stories! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TheKatie444 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Amazing ;)
75ways chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Maybe everyone was SO turned on, that they couldn't find the strength to type. Good stories!
darkninja17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
please do not stop writing stories for this pairing this story was absolutely breath taking, it was simply genius, and there are not nearly enough stories for these two, but i love to read the few that are there so please continue your cherished work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Your stories are very good but they could be a little long and more detailed.
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This story was hot!

I don't know what other readers think, but I really like this pairing.
karis chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
hahaha this was awesome and hot. i approve!
RogueMonster13 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Love it
Just Say'n chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Realy hot story, great job. Keep it up. -Just Say'n
allgoodnamesaretaken chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ok, so I don't come to the site often, but I was looking for Sonny/Tawni fic a few weeks ago and was disheartened to find so little. Except I found a fic by another author I'd read before, the Moon Upon a Stick fic, which ended recently, as you must know since you read it too- but I was skimming through the comments to see what other people had to say and noticed you commented almost all the way through. And I thought 'damn, now there's someone I'd want reading my fics if I wrote fic', which I don't, but still. ANYWAY, point is, I clicked on your profile and then saw that you had a series of Sonny/Tawni's and so I had to read them and I read them all, and if I was as nice as you, I would post a comment on each ficlet, but I'm not and I'm lazy, so here I am to post them all in one review.

1) Dating Eric-Of course it had to start with the Eric episode, because those scenes were just bursting with UST. I find it interesting, after having read all your fics, that Sonny is the one that, more or less, initiates the relationship by returning as Eric. Tawni seems the more domineering partner in most of these ficlets.

2) Check It Out- This is what I mean about Tawni being the one 'in-charge'. Loved the way you worked 'check it out' into it.

3) Under the Table- And Tawni isn't done, far from it.

4) Test Audience- iCarly reference was priceless. I really enjoyed this one. It might be my favorite. Maybe because Sonny is the one in control here, and yet, Tawni is still somehow the 'top', if you ask me. Which is weird, since nothing about her seems masculine, but she she's clearly the more controlling one, where Sonny is more amicable, so that must be the reason I get the 'top' vibe from Tawni, even when she's super femme.

5) Fitting Room- Again, we've got Tawni in total control. See, so I can't be the only one because you've got her this way, and she's definitely more domineering in the Moon on a Stick fic too. Is it just the control freak aspect, then, you think?

Moving on, these were all excellent and I hope you do write another one for these two some day. I mean, the game clearly isn't over between them.

MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Hey ) i am SO sorry for not reviewing this before now, but i very suddenly got obsessed with Glee and haven't been able to read anything else for ages now.

Buuuuut once again you manage to slay this pairing, i absolutely love them together and you just have their relationship down (heh heh wasn't meant to sound dirty XD) it seriously sucks that you won't be writing any more for this pairing, i'm still very much in love with them (especially when you write them) and i still believe you are depriving the world of your Sonny/Tawni writing skills.

Although i know how you feel, about not getting reviews even though people are reading the story. Same thing happens to me all the time and it really is sucky because i love getting reviews, they always make me smile, but people just don't seem to have the time (or patience) anymore /

I guess i don't have as much pride as you cos no matter how many reviews i get, if i love the pairing i won't stop writing and posting.

(Honestly, not meant to sound mean to you, or whatever, because i respect how you feel and you are a damn fine writer! Just the way i am *shrugs*)

Now, if you ever do feel the need to write this pairing again, even if you don't wanna post it on here, lemmie know will you? Because i'd love to read it )

You rock, and i do think this particular story arc still has a lot of potential to it but it's your call ) good luck with your other stories, i'll check them out when i get a minute, i promise )