Reviews for Of Feathers and Shadows
Rebeccamoviestar1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is one of my favorites Destiel story !
I truly loooove it !
That's the second time I read it and I'm sorry to not have reviewed the first time I was in my cell phone (really complicated to login and long to leave review but I'm glad I re find it !) I put in my fav and I will copy in my computer and re-read soon !
This is a lovely story
I love the way Dean have bonded with the bird that was a awsome idea.
And all the scenes with Dean wondered and staring at the wings (who's the stalker now ? haha xD )
and when Cas pinned him again the car
and when they kiss !
the end was awsome too ! (yeah I've read it all but prefer to review here seems weird lol)
I loved it all 3
Great job you're amazing !
ansmarie chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was just adorable! I loved Cas freaking out... and of course the "feathers in your hair" comment!
Cynder713 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Oh my god this was so good! You write really well.
nulblank000 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Bad human! You and your awesome stories've been distracting me from my homework. Again. :( Now i'ma gonna get detention *sulks* Luckily for you this story was so freakin awesome that i currently don't give a flying fudge about school :D This was adorable and awwwwww inspiring and i absolutely loved it and- wait a second, i shouldn't be complementing you on this wonderful story cos i'm mad at you for getting distracting me. *tries to look cross for 3 seconds then fails* :D Loved the story! :D
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Lol awh! Dean had feathers in his hair! Hurlarious! This was such a cute story! Castiel's wings would be amazing sight to see! Lucky Dean! You have to do a follow up story! I need to find some more wing fics! Ur's was amazing! :)

Maddy
alexandra101 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
COOL!
Risky-purpura chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
They're so cute together. The ending was funny. How Sam looked at him because of the feathers in his hair and Deans reaction. I love it.
Castiella chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Ahaha. Loved Sam's last line. Very cute, indeed.

~Cas
Nancy T chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This was delightful! Sam and Dean seem to me a little sharper and crabbier to each other than they are on the show, but other than that I loved it. (By the way, it's "as he was wont to do," rather than "want.") The bird memory is just wonderful (and very well written), and Dean's slow realization of what he's seeing and then why he's seeing it are perfectly developed. I love the moment when Cas is about to run and Dean just grabs him. And the punch line of the epilogue is terrific.
kaitouahiru chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
I like this story a lot! But why can Dean see Castiel's feathers? We were never told!
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
LOVE! I can't wait to read more! xDD Dean seeing Cas's wings? The delightful little memory near the end? So awesome. xD really loved how Cas's tooks that as a joke and didn't believe until Dean felt them up. SO yeah... update soon!

XII
Scoobert0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Beautiful story so far, really cool. I like how you have Cas's wings being brown, great concept.

And I know how you feel about the error 2 thing, its ridiculous that its not fixed yet.
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 3/26/2011