Reviews for Waiting There For You
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 1/22
I enjoyed reading this. It was very well-written. Great story!
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 1/17
A fantastic story, thank you for writing and sharing it!
Hannaly chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I have only 2 problems with this: first, John was a Captain when shot; second, a small field hospital would not have a CO with a rank lower than Major, with most having between a Colonel and a Brigadier.
Other than that, this fic is awesome, and I greatly enjoyed it, so thank you :D
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
What a wonderful alternative solution to the Jimmy boy problem. Well done and an enjoyable read.
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Haha Sherlock vs. Al Qaeda. They should be terrified. :P
cooemi10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
loved that last line
Fury161 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was delightful - I enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That was...fantastic. As much as I love Sherlock, Capt. Watson kinda rocks my socks-and I'm so glad he didn't give up his position just because Sherlock showed up.
Addict to Fanfics chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Loved it.
'John laughs, although the prospect of letting Sherlock loose on Afghanistan is frankly a terrifying one.'
I agree. The thought of letting Sherlock loose just about anywhere warrants a bit of terror.
Calil Gadien96 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I enjoyed that. I really did. I thought your writing of John was wonderful. I thought your Sherlock was a bit... Dunno, I think maybe nice? But I really liked this. Especially the emails. Love John when he gets frustrated. And you could probably see this a mile away... There is something else I'd like to say, but there is no way I could do it without offending somebody, so I won't say it.
Thank you for writing this. It is quite wonderful.
Thanks,
Cal
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
So well written. Heartbreaking at times, but in a good way. Only thing is that I would have liked to see more of a Sherlock and Lt. Shepard confrontation. Maybe a sequel featuring that? Shepard's relationship with John was interesting, and his reaction would be an awesome sequel fic.
Doni chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I really liked the feel of this. John found himself again and that is always good, even if he had to deal with a bit of Sherlock-induced angst. Nicely done.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm trying to imagine Sherlock engaging al Qaeda on his own...it's a wonderful prospect, thank you so much for lifting my day! (I'm from a hard core military family in the USA, so any prospect of terrorizing terrorists makes me happy!)
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
The idea of unleashing Sherlock Holmes and John Watson on Al Qaeda is frankly the best thing I have read all day!

-Trees