Reviews for The Monument
Hugz Kissez chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Ehmagawsh, this was great! Ehma-amazing story, write more soon, byeee! ;D
wfFlE fREs chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Wow, what an amazing and wild dream. This was really good. I wondered what Cassia's dreams looked like. I loved it!
the one who hums chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow! That was really good! The description that you used in the dream, and the poetic way in which it which it was told sounded just like Ally Condie's writing. I like the fact that you showed Xander's Cassia and Ky's Cassia going in different directions, choosing different lives. It shows just how contrasting she is when around the two boys.

And the DO NO GO GENTLE part was just great. I'm glad you included it in there, because by painting on the ground they were already rebelling. The DO NOT GO GENTLE just tied it all together.

And I always sort of wodered what the dream analysis people saw when they collected data from the sleep tags. For some reason I find it really hard to picture people just watching other people's dreams.

I really liked the ending too. How Murray made the connection between Ky and Cassia and Xander, and then suddenly loses intrest. Because he is only doing what he told. What a great Society worker.
Lo21 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
The story is beautiful and eerie at the same time. You write wonderfully! Keep, Keep writing... It's a shame that there are so few reviews in this category. You deserve way more.

JimmysMama chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Truly moving. Beautiful sadness.
our dancing days chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really love this story. I'm sure you've heard that more than slightly cliched line before, but I really did enjoy reading it. The dream itself was very moving and symbolic, whereas the taster of life in the Society was suspenseful and almost... eerie. Yes, eerie. It kinda spooked me, but in a good way, because that's how amazing it was. I know that this isn't a very explored fandom, but I find this piece very gripping, and as good a reason as any. Bravo!
mishalina chapter 1 . 4/4/2011