Reviews for Strings
OtakuAna7 chapter 1 . 3/10
Wow great story this is exactly something Alois would do - love it
Grell chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
HOW DARE YOU CLAUDE IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU
PhoenixDumpling chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was sooo sad but really good! Please write more for this pairing!
StarvedAuthor chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Ah, for the second time today (or since yesterday, as it's now past midnight - night-time wanderings through your writings pass the time quickly) I find myself reviewing yet another story. Again - the language, the delicate use of abstract words that flow so sweetly, the bittersweet ending, coupled wih my obscene love for Kuroshitsuji, this is probably one of my favorite fanfictions. I don't mean to sound like a some creepy, raving lunatic who can't stop reading your work, but your writing really is beautiful. The emotions you create are fantastic - and, once again, please continue writing (:
Billxbesitztxmeinxherz chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*gasp* you killed Alois in a very unexpected non-canon manner. Wow

I could not help but giggle every time you reffered to Jim as "Jim McCain". I suppose the translation changes depending on what translation group did your videos but I'd always thought it was "Jim Macken".
AffableKiwi chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
What a brilliant story. It's such a nice change of pace to read a fanfic in which both Alois and Claude are completely in character. I enjoyed how you really captured that twisted insanity that Alois has, especially when he was writing 'Jim' across the walls of his room.

I also can't help but love how well you portrayed Claude and Alois's relationship. You still get the sense of desperation Alois feels for Claude to notice him and want him, whereas as always, Claude is just thinking of how delectable his meal shall be in the end. Your style is addicting and works well with these two.

Love it. :)