Reviews for Arthur helps Merlin
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
MERLIN IS DEFINATLY BETTER WITH ARTHUR BECAUSE WILL IS A AND MERLIN BELONG TOGETHER MOST DEFINATLY FOR PUTTING MERLIN AND ARTHUR TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY BELONG TOGETHER AND I LOVE THEM BOTH.I AM IN LOVE WITH COLIN MORGAN WHO PLAYS MERLIN IN THE MERLIN TV SERIES'S.I WOULD DEFINATLY MARRY COLIN MORGAN IF COLIN MORGAN ASKED ME TO MARRY .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
BRILLANTY DONE PUT ME IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND THE STORY WILL BE ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY ALSO PUT ARTHUR MERLIN AND CENRED IN THE STORY?.ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACH OTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.I HOPE THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WILL WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PLEASE DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME?.I LOOK FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING THE STORY LOTS OF TIMES JUST AS I READ AND REVIEW ALL YOUR STORIES LOTS OF .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
AWESOME INDEED AND BRILLANT AS WELL.I LOVE ARTHUR AND MERLIN BEING TOGETHER BECAUSE ARTHUR AND MERLIN DEFINATLY BELONG I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I AM VERY GLAD THAT MERLIN AND ARTHUR ARE I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND PLEASE PLEASE PUT MERLIN ARTHUR AND CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL.I LOVE READING AND REVIEWING ALL YOUR STORIES MOST DEFINATLY AS THEY ARE ALL AWESOME AND BRILLANT.I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ADD CHAPTER TWO OF THE STORY ME WANT ASAP?.PLEASE WRITE A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER ALSO PUT ARTHUR MERLIN AND CENRED IN THE STORY AS WRITE THE STORY WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED ME WANT.I LOOK FORWORD TO READING AND REVIEWING THAT STORY AND I LOOK FORWORD TO BEING IN THAT STORY AS AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY DEDICATE THE STORY TO ME PLEASE?AND PLEASE PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY?.PLEASE ALSO PUT ARTHUR MERLIN AND CENRED IN THE STORY?.LOVE .
18 | « Prev Page 1 2