Reviews for Ten Seconds Later
Chickie.Babe1 chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
Dude, this was great, actually teared up a few times (which is rare for a fanfiction). I swear I've read it though until Carlisle suggested on how to save her life. I swear I followed it but oh well. I'm glad to read the end… ish.
I looked at your other stories and just went, 'yep, love you.' you've got things that really interest me and I like and I'm ecstatic! Can't wait to read them!
pogocrazy7 chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon! I must know what's going to happen! This is a great story and I am hoping that you haven't given up on it because I know that I won't be the only person sad. I hope that you update again!
Nav and Et Dramione Chax chapter 43 . 1/5/2014
PLZ CONTINUE
swimcotton13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Loved this story! Best H2O crossover out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Seriously when are you going to post a new chapter. Its realy starting to frusturate me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Omg! Best. Story ever! I havee read a lot of fanfictions but this is definitly my fav! When I read this I hadn't read twilight yet (I just read twilight after I read fan fic ten seconds later) but it was still a fantastic story! To come across a fanfiction this amazingly great is very rare I have read a lot of fanfics and none of them are even half as great as this one. Love your story soooooooooooooo much : )
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
Love ur story, but it is really long
Guest chapter 43 . 8/15/2013
Please update soon. Is arianna going to go back to the forks or stay in australia
Guest chapter 43 . 8/14/2013
Omg yay sequel time!
Hey how do you say Ariana and ari?
( ar-e-Anna)
( a- re- arna)

( r- ee)
( a- re)
? Idk!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/14/2013
Ohhh I just adore this!
Hey send me your polyvore name and I'll follow you I can't live without my polyvore it's so good for outfit designs!
chinaluv chapter 43 . 8/13/2013
Oooh interesting
ObsessedwReading chapter 43 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter. I wonder who it is? Charlotte maybe?
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Will you do a sequel on Jacobs adjustment to living in Australia?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I've read a lot of fanfics that have way more follows and favs than this one but evenn though they have A lot more favs and follows I have not been able to find one that's even half as good as this. I've also read full moon the fanfic that inspired this one and its pretty good but I liike this one better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013