Reviews for Ten Seconds Later
I LOVE DRAMIONE 4EVA chapter 43 . 1/5
PLZ CONTINUE
swimcotton13 chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved this story! Best H2O crossover out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Seriously when are you going to post a new chapter. Its realy starting to frusturate me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Omg! Best. Story ever! I havee read a lot of fanfictions but this is definitly my fav! When I read this I hadn't read twilight yet (I just read twilight after I read fan fic ten seconds later) but it was still a fantastic story! To come across a fanfiction this amazingly great is very rare I have read a lot of fanfics and none of them are even half as great as this one. Love your story soooooooooooooo much : )
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 43 . 8/16/2013
Love ur story, but it is really long
Guest chapter 43 . 8/15/2013
Please update soon. Is arianna going to go back to the forks or stay in australia
Guest chapter 43 . 8/14/2013
Omg yay sequel time!
Hey how do you say Ariana and ari?
( ar-e-Anna)
( a- re- arna)

( r- ee)
( a- re)
? Idk!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/14/2013
Ohhh I just adore this!
Hey send me your polyvore name and I'll follow you I can't live without my polyvore it's so good for outfit designs!
chinaluv chapter 43 . 8/13/2013
Oooh interesting
ObsessedwReading chapter 43 . 8/12/2013
Great chapter. I wonder who it is? Charlotte maybe?
Amythyst Aquarius chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Will you do a sequel on Jacobs adjustment to living in Australia?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I've read a lot of fanfics that have way more follows and favs than this one but evenn though they have A lot more favs and follows I have not been able to find one that's even half as good as this. I've also read full moon the fanfic that inspired this one and its pretty good but I liike this one better.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Please update soon
writergirl99 chapter 42 . 6/15/2013
Just read this all this afternoon. Oh my gosh! It is freaking incredible! No words to describe how amazing this is. I went to read it was all yeah it will be so cliche, boring and stud but was proven wrong.

I normally hate OC's but I feel in love with yours. Ariana is just so... Incredible!

I loved this. I have laughed, cried and been on edge ask have read through this! It's amazing. The storyline was so amazing, keeping up with not only Twilight but also H2O, as well as your characterisation. You captured the, perfectly.

Can't wait for the sexual - hurry up!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is my favorite fanfiction story. When are you going to post more?