Reviews for Solus Ipse
winterhorses chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Love this! Carlisle would indeed take care of Bella so much better than Edward. Thanks for writing.
Rachel xxoo
Adirondackmommi chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I was a little worried after the first few paragraphs - I was thinking " If he bangs a caribou I'm going to vomit". I should have known you wouldn't go there with our beloved Carlisle...thank goodness.
dax33 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I hope you decide to continue this story. I love all of your stories.
darkroselight chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
The way you write Carlisle blows my mind every time I wonder through your wonderful collection of stories. The angst, the passion, the lust, all mixed together with a primal flare and undying love. This story was great, they are all great.

edf-k chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Edward surely can realize that while it's a desire, it remains just a fantasy. We all use many forms of stimulation in our heads, it would be horrible to be condemned for them (especially if not acting on them). I can only imagine how he feels knowing his "father" was fantasizing about her. I feel bad for the good doctor, it's a really good fantasy too and to mix in his shame at having it really is taking a toll on him.
ronanissexy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I'm actually in awe of the way you write Carlisle. You manage to imbue such depth and meaning into his character and i absolutely love it!

This was amazing, carlilse seemed so tortured but strong at the same time, I love it!
SweetDulcinea chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Geez, you really bring the angst, huh? It hurts so good.
Wrong13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I have to say, I read this story a few days ago and it's stayed on my mind. Carlisle's torment, yes, frustrating and sad, but how creepy this Edward is. Seriously, there was a reason Carlisle ran so far away (sorry, Flock of Seagulls reference,) one would think Edward could have left Carlisle to his private thoughts. So very well written and I really enjoyed it, thanks!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Ohhhhh...well done! Excellent descriptions, you make his desire and despair tangible.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh really, why would he not have these thoughts, they're only thoughts? So the good pure doctor does have other desires! Very cool!
nmnnnnmm chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
The ladies of the PPSS sent me over. This was fantastic-really sexy with that guilt edge that makes everything hotter. I would love to see this continue into a short story, maybe with the Edward and Carlisle's conversation and what this will mean for their family.
Tyalieva chapter 1 . 4/1/2011

I can almost feel his sorrow and then his shame...

I wish I could comfort him. :-)

Always hot in your descriptions and feelings! Love reading you. Hope to have more under my eyes soon! :-)
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wow..tragic and fuckhawt at the same time.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Poor Carlisle. What makes it even worse is that now Edward knows. Are you sure you don't want to continue it?
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
wow! I would love to see what happens next, and to know what's going through Edward's mind. Love it.