Reviews for Compensation
Askari Knight chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Heavens to Mergatroid, what a revolting ending...and here it was going so well, too...Other than the, "twist," I liked it a lot. I do hope you keep up with it :D
ivybluesummers chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
it would be outdated of me to say this but this is very well written; although it wasn't quite a mystery for me with how the story went, i still liked the plot of it all. you started with despair and ended it nicely with a happy ending that is still derived from sadness; i liked the ending, it was sad. some of your sentences flowed with cheese but that's okay, your writing style is frank and it compensated it. good job. keep up! _
clarkoholic chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Aww! Poor Whitney! That was great!
Nameless Boast chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
...Ouch. The ending was downright painful (in a good way).

I love how in-character you kept everyone. Circumstances taken into consideration, of course.

(Runs off to read more of your fics)
gwen chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
I love the Clark/Whitney pairing. Your writing is great.
tp96 chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Absolutley awesome!
CrAzY kItTeN chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
i think u should definetly keep going with this one...! u got it all; passion, jealousy, mystery, secrecy, love, hate, revenge, and best of all smutty goodness... i urge u to let ur imagination spill outta ur fingers onto the comp in overdrive! PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS keep going with this one! :)
zelda chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
good story, aww i feel sorry for whitney
ang chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
awww i loved the story it awesome
baraboshi chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Wah! The end was wicked good T.T Of course I think you should write more (to try and close the loose ends, or just mke them more frayed, both is good) but ending it here is a choise i will admire _

WICKED GOOD! keep on writing, especially for smallville!
trades chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
beutiful, so very, very beautiful, and well done, im very CLEX, but this... very,, very beautiful
jennnifus chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
This was wonderful! Great "Whitney with a brain" piece. I love stories like this. Go you, mako.
Taiorami chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
*Sigh* I'm soo depressed now, because it was so sad and beautiful and real in a way that only someone with a true understanding of emotion and how to put it to words can do. So Lex was a bit of a prick and maybe Clark is using Whitney and this enforces my belief that Lana doesn't deserve Whitney and maybe Whitney isn't perfect but I think he needs better then the crap the wonderful writers give him, and this story, while being sad, gave him a little something.

Sorry if that made no sense what so ever, I have a tendeny to go off into...places.
Nymph Du Pave chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
[this review contains spoilers]

Whoa. Talk about depressing. Yeesh. Depressing and beautiful, strangely enough. And very, very odd.

This was great and I love [of course] the CLex admission near the end. Then, Jesus, when Clark calls Whitney 'Lex' in bed and Whitney GOES ALONG WITH IT... Heartbreak us much? Good, God, mako! That was freakin' ~hard~ to read... So sad... So very scrumptuously angsty and sad...
delilahsangel chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
LOVED IT! absolutly awesome! I love the whole plot thats exactly how it shud be! i love this! u are the best!