Reviews for What He Needs
Sketchydane chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
Hey just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love this story and wondered if you might return to it one day? Pretty please!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
I really like reading a story of kurt trying to change the school. I just love everything about this story so far.
Karen chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I truly love this story. I would really like to see you complete it. Or perhaps you have and just haven't posted it. I also appreciate the fact that you have Kurt singing opera. It's sad that the show didn't want to have Kurt try his hand at it.
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Why hasnt this been updated? :(
DreamMari22 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
I love this story. Sam and Kurt's relationship is just awesome. I love how you are capturing Finn and Burt in relation to Kurt. I love how Kurt does not take anything and stands up in what he believes and fights for it tooth and nail. Also I love PucKurt and im excited to see how there relationship developes. I just love everything about this story, can't wait for an update. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
I'm surprised the jocks don't post their daring feat of throwing one guy into a dumpster on Facebook; that seems to be all the rage these days for such assaults.

And Puckerman's back? Oh, that's going to be interesting!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
I just bet that Rachel wasn't happy to hear someone with a better soprano than hers...

And it may take the threat of a class action lawsuit (if being slushied happens all the time, it's a clear pattern of behavioral neglect on the part of the administration) before the teachers start caring.

Also, in this day of cell phones, it wouldn't be hard to get video-for one thing, half the football players probably post the footage themselves on their own Facebook pages.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Very good chapter. I think Mr. Shue is going to have yet another 'discussion' with Rachel over Glee Club.

And Kurt is going to end up going back, and eventually will meet Karofsky, but not in a good way.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I noticed this hasn't been updated for almost 2 years, I really hope it isn't completly on hiatus as it is a wonderful story so far and I was really looking forward to Kurt and Noah working together as well as seeing the fallout from the news report. Seriously, well thought out and thoroughly enjoy your writing style.
Deleted18 chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
This story is amazing! I really hope you haven't abandoned it.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Kurt's having a breakdown, but he's so organized that nobody seems to be noticing. Here's hoping he survives McKinley...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Reorganize your priorities.

-Blaine is dead on. If Kurt gives up too much sleep, he will suck at *everything* he's committed to, for one thing.

Very good chapter.
Dbp chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Is this on hiatus? Please say no.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Hey, I like Blaine's version of "Teenage Dream" better than Katy's! That's why it's on my player now, and not hers.

But this is a wonderful chapter. I wonder how much his dad remembers of what Kurt said?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I really love the characterization in this chapter; Sam's more or less going along to humor Kurt (and a realization that he's not the most fashionably ept person around), Blaine's smoldering jealousy, and Finn's Total Awkwardness.