Reviews for Skipping School
TM Twilight Girl chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Good story! I liked this chapter especially!
accounting professional chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
I loved this chapter. I liked the way that Edward realized that in spite of the many lies he told, it took one person to tell the truth for it to all come undone. I think that this was the perfect ending. It contain the dad talking with the child about what they did wrong, the punishment, and the talking after the punishment. I admire you for saving up your money and fixing your laptop yourself. I do not think that I could of done when I was your age.
LolaWorld chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Great chap! Glad u have your laptop back. :)
My Alternate Reality chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
Glad you got your laptop fixed :)

That was a great chapter. I loved how Edward realized he had never called Carlisle anything but his given name and called him Father at the end. Too cute.
newbornedward chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
what's taking so long to update? i hope you're ok
love4carlisle chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
if you plan on keeping this story going it's really rude to keep us waiting without even giving us an A/N to let us know. Regardless, i love the story. I really do hope you update soon! Or all of us who are waiting will just give up. Nevertheless, you're a great author. keep up the good work.
love4carlisle chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! It's been like a month and a half! I'm gonna be so sad if you decide not finish! well it sucks to keep waitng but i guess that's what i'll have to do.
yousuckballs chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
i hate it were r the volturi no felix no demetri no jane and alec what the hell fatass?
Love4carlisle chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Seriously? Still no update! Wow alright in a week I'm giving up on this story...and that's a shame because IT'S SO GOOD!
I'm typing in my name chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
UPDATE! please
love4carlisle chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
awww man still no update? dangit! i'll just have to keep waiting:( well update as soon as you can. It's been over a month (jeopardy music)
justinbieberbaby chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
love it
askjdhflzjksndf chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
interesting story so far. it's cute i like it. Good job. I'd offer constructive critisism but i don't see anything that needs worked on.
boo chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
update soon
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
wow how cute! I love the way you expressed what edward was thinking about telling the truth and then what carlisle says...poor eddie should have just said it. please update soon i want to see what happens becuase of his little lie
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »