Reviews for Skipping School
abc chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
cute story!
this kid wants an update too chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
so you ask for reviews, we give you reviews. We ask for an update, please give us an update. I too am going crazy waiting! it's such a good story but it's like reading a book, getting near the best part, and not getting to read anymore. It makes me sad.
i wanna update chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
please please please update! oh please! I read this a few weeks ago and have been waiting for an update! oh please don't forget about this story!It's great i wanna know what happens so bad! please?
pfach chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love this story so far. I like the alternating views. Poor edward should have just told the truth! Now his behind is gonna be so sore! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THAT PART! please update soon.
this is my name chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
great story! I would love to read more. Great job leaving it on a note of suspense. Can't wait to read more and see what happens to poor edward!
Newbornedward chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Great job so far! It's been over a month sinse you updated. Hope you havent abandoned this story...it's so good I want to know what happens next! If you can, update it really soon...maybe this week? (hopeful puppy dog face)
Doc Cullen is sexy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow I love it! Can't wait till the next chap is up! Really wanna R&R it! Please please update
Cullen is my baby chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Love it!
I'm typing in my name chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
Did quite love it...but I need to read the rest otherwise it all seems pointless...thanks for making it exist though
Love4carlisle chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Wow this is a really good story! You're writing skills are great! I actually read this story last month and I've been checking back every day for an update. I really like this story...and ooh you left us with so much suspense! But I really don't want to wait much longer to see how this all goes down! I hope you find time to update soon cuz I can't wait to R&R the next chapter! Anyways...good luck with it make it a good one.
Love4carlisle chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
secretstar chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
i noticed on your profile there are no volturi spankein fics besides 1 you need to stop with the cullen and right about the volturi no more cullens no more cullen no more cullens
Hermi4851 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Wow, that was great! D Please, pleeaase update soon!
Michelle chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
loved it keep up the good work :D
nickiecullenforlife chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Lovedd ittt!

I love Carlisle point of view

I love the ending it was great

please update soon!