Reviews for Skipping School
oblivious24 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Im really excited to read the rest of this story. I really like both or your characters. Carlisle seems compassionate and understanding and Edward seems proud, brooding and immature like a 17 yr old. Very well done. I cant wait to see what happens. Silly Edward.
Patz1989 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
wow I love this story..I cant wait for the next chapter!
icul8er chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i really really love where this story is going!

i also really love the plot in general; it's so different from all the other spank-fics out there

fabulous job!

more please D
WolfandVampire chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Good start...poor Edward, that had to have been a rough day for him...update soon
nickiecullenforlife chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
great!

I love it!

Update soon!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
loving it thanks keep up the great work
Laura whitlock chapter 1 . 3/26/2011

Grace
anny drake chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
u should do and alec and jane one an ake a break from the cullen 4 a while
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Love the idea! I thought it was sweet that Ronald saved his apple for him cause he noticed he didn't eat lunch. Who knows, by the end of the story they may be friends.

That is a name you don't see much of anymore 'Ronald'. My oldest brother has the same name, and he is pushing 60!

Excellent chapter! Oh, if you don't know by now, this is the way to upload chapters.

I belong to a group over on Facebook and one of the girls got this from someone on twitter and it does work to upload chapters!

- Upload your doc to the document manager and get it all ready, just like usual.

- Go to My Stories, click EDIT on the right side of the story you want.

- When you get the error message, go to the address bar across the top where it says something along the lines of storystory_edit_ ?storyidNUMBERHERE

- Delete the word PROPERTY and add in the word CONTENT in its place. Hit return.

- It should take you to the page where you can choose what chapter to add to your story. Do that like you regularly do and then continue like normal. It should post your chapter.

I have gotten several updates from the ones using this.

Hope it works for you!

CC
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really like where this story is going so far.

Lola