Reviews for Linchpin
sabhijiit chapter 22 . 2/7
Brilliant! I'm pretty sure my vocabulary isn't vast enough to put in words all the emotions I'm feeling having finished reading Linchpin however it's just beautiful, the work you've done! Looking forward to reading the sequel you plan on writing. Kudos
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 22 . 2/2
This actually made me cry. The message from Alternate Future Bats.
Loved the story.
ShinnParker chapter 22 . 11/17/2015
Brilliant story, I don't know what else to say. This was a awesome story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
Fault lines? In New Jersey? Nope, there aren't any. Depending on the composition of the bedrock, however, earthquakes are still possible.
a person d chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
You, dear, have created a beautiful story that I am glad I was able to witness; keep up the amazing work!
LDK chapter 22 . 10/28/2015
Stunning story. Truly amazing. I would have loved to see another chapter, or more in depth about the after-effects of Robin's crazy future seeing thing...But I really do think this story was perfectly paces and one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. I probably want another chapter so I can read more of your writing. And explore into Dick and Jason's relationship/ their psychologies post-trauma. Because your way of writing these characters was so brilliant, I crave more! But once again; great story with a great ending through and through. Thanks for writing this!
Pixie07 chapter 22 . 10/23/2015
This was a fantastic fic
UnderHisWings chapter 22 . 9/23/2015
*gasps and screams* AHHHHH! That. Was. Amazing. Like, one of the best (if not THE best) fanfics of YJ. Seriously. I cannot tell you how amazing this was! Please, please, PLEASE - IM BEGGING YOU! - please oh please oh please make a sequel soon! This was soooooo good! No kidding; this was so. entirely. awesome!
Just to clarify my plea: PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUELS SOON!(yes, that's plural; and yes, I'm implying exactly what you think I'm implying and you should take it as a non-too-discreet hint, lol!)
Ok, just one more time and I'll let you go: ...Please? *does adorably begging puppy dog face and whimpers pleadingly*
booksaremylife17 chapter 22 . 8/16/2015
Asdgjfhwhfbdjhx this is the best Young Justice Dick/Robin Fanfics I have ever read! Thank you sooooo much!
Tr1ggerhapp3 chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
I love how easily people can be played- even by heroes :)

I loved this story so much! You are one of the few authors on that has kept my attention and kept me from skipping to the end and skipping the reviews. (So sorry, to lazy to sign in :P)
You are a true artist at heart, and how you kept the characters in such good character- just mind blowing. Looking forward to more of your stories! (I'd suggest to maybe try writing your OWN book- but we wouldn't want that :P us fans are hungrily searching for good fanfiction writers... XD)
Famous4it chapter 22 . 8/9/2015
So sorry about your mother. Great story. I'm sure she loved it too
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Loved Kal and Conner ' s snappy speech at flash and superman. Clever work done here.
Shika.Tot chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
Wow! What an out there plot. Totally fascinating and well written I had no idea where you were going to take this story. Minor spelling errors, but with such an engrossing plot they were easy to fly over. One of the best fan fiction so I've ever read.
Sarah chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
I'm only starting chapter nine but this is a great read so far. The detail makes me cringe sometimes and the wording is wonderful. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 22 . 7/30/2015
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! I particularly like the Jason dynamic. It works very well in the story, and yet is completely unexpected, a world-class plot twist!
1,457 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »