Reviews for Linchpin
Sarah chapter 8 . 8h
I'm only starting chapter nine but this is a great read so far. The detail makes me cringe sometimes and the wording is wonderful. :)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 22 . 7/30
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME! I particularly like the Jason dynamic. It works very well in the story, and yet is completely unexpected, a world-class plot twist!
NightCrimson chapter 22 . 6/17
Honestly, this story is very thoughtful and clever. I was surprised and taken off guard by the twists and turns the plot took and really didn't expect the ending. One thing that's important is how the characters feel like the characters in the show and the comics - and, I like how you took them to dark (er) places and it still felt like them.
Asuka1920 chapter 22 . 6/14
LOVED IT!
Dani chapter 10 . 6/10
its notched an arrow, not knocked an arrow
LizziePop chapter 13 . 6/8
You are an amazing writer, and I absolutely love your work! If you ever wrote a novel, I'm sure it would be a bestseller! My condolences on the passing of your mother. This is my first review, so sorry, if I'm doing something wrong. :( Love your work, and good luck with future stories! Thank you!
Artemis chapter 22 . 6/6
I just want to say, I'm sorry for the loss of your mother.
But seriously gurl, you are super good at writing.
I love the plot to the story.
Lease write more.

Your star struck fan,
Artemis
hpenchantress chapter 1 . 6/4
What a great story! From the first chapter, I was already hooked, and I sped through the story as fast as I possibly could. While I became a little confused near the end, I definitely think you cleared it all up and I was able to understand your logic with just the story. Nice job in tackling something as difficult as time travel! That's not an easy task!
I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for sharing this epic ride with everybody!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 22 . 5/9
I love, love, love this story! Robin is undoubtedly my favorite character and you managed to capture his (and everyone else's) character perfectly! I hope you have more Robin-centric stories written, because I'd read them in a heartbeat
robindjtsd11 chapter 19 . 5/7
For some reason I was thinking about this fic the other day. I read it freshman year of highschool and got the strangest urge to read it again even though I should be studying. It's such a great story and I know you've probably forgotten about it by now, but I hope you know that people still like it! I really miss the show and all of the nostalgia just came rushing back. I'm posting the review on this chapter because apparently I already reviewed the epilogue years ago... anyways I love this fic3
guest chapter 22 . 4/29
This is one of the most interesting and emotional stories I have ever read. The part where other world bruce tells Dick how much he misses him, I cried...

you are truly talented
I finished this in one sitting. My god it was soooo good. I wish i could formulate into words what i am feeling towards this story, but alas i cannot. I can merely tell you that is was perfect in every way, and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
Airenee chapter 22 . 3/1
AWESOME! I super love this story.
The suspense, the twist and the overall ending. Brilliantly done!
I spent hours reading through everything. It's well thought of and detailed, up to all the medical terms, codes, etc.
Anyway, kudos to an epic story!

p.s this is definitely going to my faves...
ArtemisCrock124 chapter 16 . 2/23
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY DID ROBIN HAVE TO DIE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Jette chapter 22 . 2/22
This was all fantastic! I could perfectly picture all of this- it really felt like an actual story arc in Young Justice! Really well done! I also appreciate the way you involved Jason- you somehow managed to give him a worse and better life story at the same time? Well, at least now his life should turn out way differently than the last universe! Anyway, all of this was fantastically written, and I hope you write more YJ stuff- you really know how the characters work and how that world works!
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »