Reviews for Linchpin
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
i love key words.
That was perfect, the 'broken wing'
this story is so interesting! :)
Chimaerakitten chapter 22 . 12/5/2016
Wow1 such a great fic. had me guessing at every turn.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/1/2016
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING I HOPE YOU DO WRITE MORE FICS LIKE THIS BECAUSE THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED DICKS EMOTIONS THE WAY YOU WROTE THE DIALOUGE UHHHH IT WAS JUST SOOO GOOD.
Eagle Dreamer chapter 22 . 10/27/2016
Really really good. I loved it.
narniac4aslan chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
I know it's been a while since you finished this but I just finished reading it in one sitting and I just need to say that this story is why I read fanfiction- brilliantly thought out, written and described in ways most authors can only hope to achieve- trust me, I've read enough books to say that- and say that I did and now that I have I'll let you be with but a short but sincere thank you- you are truely talented and never stop
Bluedog270 chapter 22 . 8/2/2016
There were a lot of great, great things about this story and I could list every single one but that would probably take too long so..I'll shorten it.
This was an amazing story, and it deserved every view and review it got.
You deserved it with your writing style, because it was one-of-a-kind and just great.

I'm glad that I stumbled onto this story, and even happier I got to read it.
Unlucky Alis chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
I absolutely loved this story, and your writing style. The use of media was especially interesting and I really enjoyed it as part of the medium. In curious about what would happen now. I'm assuming in this universe the young Jason doesn't become Robin, since he's with his aunt now. But the other Jason is also older than Dick, so at the same time I can't really see him taking up the Robin mantle. So many questions, but it was an amazing read
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 22 . 7/28/2016
ssooo sad yet happy yet sad and soooo good!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
This is absolutely brilliant, the story had loads of twists and turns.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
I want to read this I really do... But I don't think I could deal with the whole story without going into depression or something. Lol, so instead, I settled for the last two chapters which were AWESOME!
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
once she really thought about it, I loved how quickly Artemis discovered the truth
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
wow! Great start
Batman Fanatic chapter 22 . 6/10/2016
How am I just finding this!? This is amazing!
NinjaKittinz chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
Whoa. This was really well written, and REALLY angsty. My stomach was tensed up the whole time with all the angst and suspense. It was really good, the articles were clever, but to be honest I am a little bit disappointed with the ending, I mean it was alright, but I guess I was wanting it to end on a high note and it didn't. Still a really good plot and writing skills, overall an awesome story.
FandomDrunk chapter 22 . 5/24/2016
Well written and practically incredible. Thank you for a magnificent story
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »