Reviews for The Perfect Ending
Heidi Erickson chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh, my gosh . . . I'm such an idiot. After a month or so of being trapped in the world called Last Months of High School, I had no idea who you were when I came upon my account and saw the different pen name in my inbox . . . aaawww, Chas, I am really sad you're finished with SWAC. :'(

This short fic also was sad; I didn't like how Channy didn't end up together, haha. :P But I did love how Chad and Sonny stayed friends and that he still cared for her. :) The fic was symbolic, I think, to your leaving of SWAC. I'm sad about that, but I completely respect that. My interest in SWAC watching has died off - especially with Sonny and Demi Lovato's leaving, so . . . :P I'm more focused on other fandoms as well. Anyay, this was a poignant last fic. :')

Your note to me touched my heart; it was so sweet. :') I am honored to be your friend on here, and I know it'll still last, no matter how busy our lives are and where we go. :) I don't watch Glee, but if you did make a fanfic on something I do like/watch/read, I will definitely read it. I look forward to seeing more of your creative and original works! :) I will miss your CDC Q&A Blog very, very much. :( It was one of my favorite SWAC fanfics. :)

I'm very sorry I haven't PMed in so long; thank goodness that I'm a high school graduate (yay) now! and with summer here, I can PM you more often; hopefully you can too! :) (And hopefully stupid FF won't disable your PMs. Haha. ;)

I look forward to hearing from you soon and I hope you are doing well (how are you doing after the death of your friend? :/) and I hope you'll have a great summer!

Lastly, I love you :) YOU are amazing.

IMaGUMMYbear chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
The story was great. :)

SWAC FF has lost so many great writers, but they will never be forgotten. And you, even though we don't know eachother very well, are one of the ones that will never be forgotten. It's so sad to see great writers leave. But all great things must end. :)
AlliPaige chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Aw, man! You're leaving? Everyone is leaving! :( First lifeisveryshortsoami, then DancingRaindrops, now you! We won't have any awesome authors left if it keeps heading in this direction...

But I thoroughly enjoyed your stories, and was so happy to have you on my Favorite Authors list. I am sad you are leaving, but everyone must move on I guess. But even when I'm 30, I still think I'll have a small little love for the Channy we all know and love :) This site and everyone and all of the stories on it will forever be a part of me, and I hope it will be that way for you too. Have fun writing for other stuff. I'll always remember you. And, by chance, if years from now you decide to write another Channy fic just for the heck of it, thats cool too
S24 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aw this is so sad. I don't really know you but i have reviewed almost all your stories and i enjoyed every one. I hope you do write for Glee, if you do you will find that is one of the busiest forums as I have found. What a sad one shot and good bye that you wrote, it is a great ending. I'll miss how frequently you posted most authors take way longer. I hope that you find the time to keep writing for any forum because you are truly a fabulous writer. Well as the finale goodbye, great story and great writing.

- S24
alexatheknight chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aw, Chas! You're leaving? D: Ohmygosh! Well, I respect your decision. I myself am not writing SWAC after my multichapter. My hearts not in it anymore. I know we havent talked much but you were a nice person and I enjoyed talking to you (: *hugs* I wish you the best, Chas.
TwilightedTribute chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awe! Why is everybody leaving? I dont know you but I'm sure that you will be very greatly missed, Chasity:)

I will miss you and I dont even know you...

Good-Luck with whatever you choose to write about. I'm sure your future stories will be hits:)

P.S. You seem very nice;D

P.P.S. Haha, I have nothing to say, I just wanted to write P.P.S:)

Yeah, 'm random like that;)

Ok, bye:)
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Chas Chas Chas :) *hugs*

I don't want to talk about you leaving SWAC FF...because it makes me sad. xP So instead, I shall talk about what a fabulous friend you are. ;)

We've known each other for over a year now (over a YEAR. Can you believe that? :O), and I think you've made me laugh with every single one of your PMs. :P That has to be some kind of record, doesn't it? You're so clever and witty and sarcastic, I always love opening a PM from you no matter what it says. ;)

I wish that you wrote more SWAC one-shots. xD I shall admit it. But now that you're leaving SWAC behind (I promised not to mention this and here I am, talking about it anyway xP), I just know that whatever fandom you choose to write for next shall be graced with even better and more wonderful stories, because you're constantly becoming more amazing (if that's even possible ;D).

I won't get too wordy - I know you love to keep things brief and to the point. ;) But I love you, Chas, and I can't wait to see what amazing things you end up doing next. :D *hugs*

-Danci :)
vanitylove chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I'll miss you & I don't even know you but I did enter your contest. But be sure to PM your new penname.
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011