Reviews for Anthem of the Angels
ilovegodmusic777 chapter 1 . 1/23
You almost made me cry with the flashbacks. Good story :)
Cody'sxFavoritexGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was really dark but really beautiful at the same time. I'm a fan of those angsty kind of stories so I love it. Very well done. You will be added to my favorites list and I will be sure to leave a comment on every story of yours that I read.
Red'sRevenge chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I am in complete awe. This is probably the best thing I've read on here in a long time.
Memoirs-of-an-Imperfect-Angelx chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I have no words for this but...wow. Just...wow. :D
quidditchandsonicscrewdrivers chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was really chilling and just a unique fic. I loved it. Great job.
wolfbrose chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Oh my god,

this mad me emotional. I love it!
Delightful Ruin chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
When I first saw this I thought it was my one shot but when I read it I was all: Screw my one shot, this is 20 million times better. I love how you capture the moment and portray CM Punk and his life. The memories between his grandmother and him were so precious. Especially the one where she came to his Wrestlemania event and said how proud she was of him for choosing a Straight Edge lifestyle.

And his parents were very much how I imagined him. I've read so many stories about him and his past and this was really something. His parents were they way you imagined then except slightly less...I want to say demanding? All in all Turtle, I LOVE this story. It literally brought tears to my eyes

-DR (Allie)
MaggotAngel chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was intense
humanoidaspect chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really, really loved this. To me, you seem to capture the CM Punk I see in my head. Yeah, that probably sounds creepy as shit.. ANYWAYS.

I thought this was really good, and really flowed together, so thank you very much for writing it. Really, great job.

Hope you seem to have a better day/week. :).
Warblette chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i actually cried . this is beautiful.