Reviews for The Song of Flames
Raikim4never chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
This is a weirdish semi-cracky story, but I enjoyed it all the same.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
i think vanessa should have got zourark or zorua instead. but meloetta fits jermy to a t since she is the melody pokemon and jermy is lead in his band
Perrie1 chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Nice Work!
I Hope you do more Chapters!
KirbyMaster1999 chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
As the others said, you got some facts wrong. All legendaries are genderless and can't have kids, even if you put them with a Ditto. Plus, Reshiram and Zekrom were one dragon in the past, meaning that Cressilia and Darkrai would have had kids together to produce the dragon that became the duo (which would be unlikely).
But otherwise, this is good. If you are continuing this story, I would like seeing the new forms introduced in Black 2 and White 2, like the Therian forms for Stacy, Django, and Irving, White Kyurem (Phineas's Reshiram and Ferb's Kyurem fuse together), Keldeo's Resolution Form for Baljeet, and Meloetta's Pirouette Form for Jeremy.
22pandrew chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
I like this story, but when are you gonna post Chapter 11? I've been waiting for months! No pressure, but please hurry! I'd really like to know what happens next! Thanks!
Marissa Flynn chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
i dont care if some facts are wrong i LOVE this hey could you try placing

shaymin-sinnoh

mew-kanto

celebi-johto

&

jirachi-hoenn

they are my favorite pokemon according to region. Shaymin is my all time favorite especially sky form. in the story you already have victini (cute idea pairing it with Isabella btw) I have a story that will pair up (as best friends you know) Phineas & Celebi, and another one that will pair up Phineas and latias, and Ferb and latios, and then i think i will write one with a pairing of Isabella and Victini just because that is such a cute pairing as friends lol

like i said idc if there are some wrong facts this story is AWESOME please update ASAP
Psychic Bacon REBORN chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Update, asshole.

Ta ta!
SoNoEcho chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Wow... This needs some work... Pikachu is a guy (I always thought that Pikachu was a girl, and I always thought Buneary was a boy... I checked Bulbapedia that day... XD), Darkrai is the good guy, Legendary Pokémon can't have "parents", let alone uncles, aunts, and kids, the only exception being Manaphy (it can make Phione, but Phione can't evolve into Manaphy), and I get confused about the "Pikachu being a queen in another world" thing. Don't take this the wrong way; I'm not flaming or trying to be mean. But the viewers need some explanation on these things. Either way, I think you should still continue this. We just need some explanations, is all.
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Wow!

I like this, but here's some constructive critisicm. It's not meant to be a flame.

- What's up with so many Unova 'mon? Change it up a little; what happened to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh?

- What's up with all the legendaries?

- Ash's Pikachu is a nicknameless MALE Pikachu.

- Darkrai HELPED people. Seen the movie?

- Plz explain how two person-sized creatures had giant dragons, both different types to the 'parents', that are three times their size?

- What's up with the song at the start? It's good 'n' all, but... A song that has nothing to do with Pokemon? At all?

Naw, don't take this badly. I'm not a big fan of Unova (ice cream cone, rubbish bag, fuzzy flying eyeball - I mean seriously, Game Freak!) but this is a good story! (Note: nothing on the P/F parts xD) Keep updating! *favourited*
Dragonrider10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
My first critique on this site,so,pardon me if its not veyr professional sounding

Anyway, I've read all of the chapters so far, and I am really enjoying it. I was a little surprised by Shockie's death and now i am curious who is going to stand up against Darkrai and Zekrom, so keep updating, I am dying to find out!
infinitestorm chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I like your story. Nice idea, and everything. But stinkfly, you had a major error. I dunno if you're doing this deliberately but THE PIKACHU OF ASH IS MALE. XD He's not a girl. Seriously. Look it up in Bulbapedia or whatever. And for me, I don't really like how you made Reshiram and Zekrom like bad

and good, and considering reshiram and zekrom are genderless... anyway darkrai isn't evil... he saved lots of people, didya watch the movie? AND CRESSELIA IS DEFINITELY NOT THE MOTHER OF RESHIRAM. You got a lot of wrong facts and errors, but overall, the story is good. Well constructed and wrote it just like how the characters would speak in the TV show. Please don't take this review as a flame, cause it's not. Oh and PM me if you really meant the story to be like that... cause I really want to know if you really knew the facts but changed the story, or you didn't have the facts.
PKMNTrainerCopper chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Wait, since when is Cresselia Reshiram's mother?