Reviews for Looking for Mr Suitable
Louis Castiel Williams chapter 3 . 5/7
This is really funny. But I'm pretty sure Lois and Clark have a son in the comics nowadays. Also, why would Kara kill a human if she was fucking one? Would her vagina muscles rip someone's tongue and or dick off? An argument can be made for Clark penetrating someone too hard, BUT, he has precise muscle control and sex doesn't have to be fast and hard and...wow I have given waaaay too much thought into this. Anywho, you're really good at writing. I usually hate like 98% of the shit I try to read on here, so thank you for actually giving me something to do when I'm bored.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 44 . 11/23/2016
I take it back. At least when it comes to your comedic approach, it is pure archer.
Roses Of Yuushi chapter 43 . 11/23/2016
It's like you somehow distilled the essence of adult swim into story form. I would watch the hell out of a show with nothing but the daily lives of justice league members. No battles or anything like that, just this.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/17/2016
Mary, no!
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
it would probably be better if i knew more about the DC side cast, I recognise a lot of the hero names but almost none of the minor secret identitys
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
as much as I like Constantine's character, suitableis quite possibly the least applicable word when describing him
Tarix chapter 47 . 7/28/2016
Absolutely fabulous story.
Astronauts chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
hahaha. WW totally wants Supes to fertilize her clay eggs
2human chapter 47 . 4/23/2016
I think I've read just about all of your zatanna/Clark stories because i just can't get enough of these two! You've made me a shipper! I just wish you showed more romance scenes between the two or made them longer. It's so nice to see them in love together. I wish I knew going into this story that it was more for humor purposes then romance. That would've helped a lot.
But otherwise, very intertaining/hilarious read!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
I had to leave that awkward mid story review just to let u know all these tearsive laughed is entirely your fault. Go black canary!
jocecaro1991 chapter 46 . 1/10/2016
I must say this is the funniest story that i have even read! I could not stop laughing Really good. Also i like the mix of love relationship.
Once again good one, you are my fav!
Blue720 chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
Man, I literally almost went to the hospital for laughing too hard. Your work tends to progress towards the truth in waves of communication. Salud to your work and thank you.
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 47 . 7/14/2015
One of the best FanFic's I have ever read! Guaranties laughs! A brilliant warm vibe that make the characters lovable! And overrun with brilliant weirdness!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 47 . 3/18/2015
Best story evah!
Difdi chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Constantine is pretty much a puke and shit machine and not much else himself. Substitute swearing for crying, and his objection to children could fit him just as well.