Reviews for Looking for Mr Suitable
Absolutely fabulous story.
Lord Blue chapter 3 . 6/26
hahaha. WW totally wants Supes to fertilize her clay eggs
2human chapter 47 . 4/23
I think I've read just about all of your zatanna/Clark stories because i just can't get enough of these two! You've made me a shipper! I just wish you showed more romance scenes between the two or made them longer. It's so nice to see them in love together. I wish I knew going into this story that it was more for humor purposes then romance. That would've helped a lot.
But otherwise, very intertaining/hilarious read!
I had to leave that awkward mid story review just to let u know all these tearsive laughed is entirely your fault. Go black canary!
jocecaro1991 chapter 46 . 1/10
I must say this is the funniest story that i have even read! I could not stop laughing Really good. Also i like the mix of love relationship.
Once again good one, you are my fav!
Blue720 chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
Man, I literally almost went to the hospital for laughing too hard. Your work tends to progress towards the truth in waves of communication. Salud to your work and thank you.
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 47 . 7/14/2015
One of the best FanFic's I have ever read! Guaranties laughs! A brilliant warm vibe that make the characters lovable! And overrun with brilliant weirdness!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 47 . 3/18/2015
Best story evah!
Difdi chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Constantine is pretty much a puke and shit machine and not much else himself. Substitute swearing for crying, and his objection to children could fit him just as well.
Godogma chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
Oh noes! Mary is trying to hook the baby on Barbie!

(I bought barbies when I was growing up... Usually at yard sales to strap to fireworks, or for targets for my BB guns but they didn't sell near as many Zombie Heads back then.)

Mary would totally say I'm horrible, but if Eva has heat vision she could totally use Barbie for target practice too. XD
NorJC chapter 47 . 5/2/2014
Thanks for doing the Addendum. It definitely finished the story much better than leaving it at Chapter 46. Very much reminded me of the "Mad About You" series finale episode. It would be nice to see Eva at 18. Does she have both the capabilities of her Mom and Dad? A spell-casting super brick? That could be very interesting to see, particularly if Kara, Courtney and Mary had any influence on her! Thanks again for the wonderful story!
night4345 chapter 47 . 1/16/2014
The only question that remains, what is Madame Xanadu's obsession with Alan Scott?
Nomad-117 chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
okay, i began reading this story and was at first very sceptical with the plot, but i have to admit it is really good and amusing.
I like your Superman/Power girl paring thingy, and i am glad to see that Bruce is here more supportive then he is in SuperPower. It is just when i think about the Dynamic between these two i always remeber the Justice League Episode Hereafter, were Bruce visits Clarks grave.
And man i had no idea that Teenagers could be so evil! i mean seriously the are like little Demons!
Also love the how clueless Clark was with Karens Date even when everyone else told him that it is one.
julzbobbibroun chapter 35 . 1/8/2014
Oh god the bat family stuff... Golden!
Shinkicker chapter 47 . 8/18/2013
This story was brilliant. So damn funny. I loved the characterisations, especially Mary. I'd love to see some spin off with her, lol

Anyways thanks for posting.