Reviews for Looking for Mr Suitable
Brown-Eyed-Fiend chapter 47 . 7/14
One of the best FanFic's I have ever read! Guaranties laughs! A brilliant warm vibe that make the characters lovable! And overrun with brilliant weirdness!
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 47 . 3/18
Best story evah!
Difdi chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Constantine is pretty much a puke and shit machine and not much else himself. Substitute swearing for crying, and his objection to children could fit him just as well.
Godogma chapter 47 . 5/23/2014
Oh noes! Mary is trying to hook the baby on Barbie!

(I bought barbies when I was growing up... Usually at yard sales to strap to fireworks, or for targets for my BB guns but they didn't sell near as many Zombie Heads back then.)

Mary would totally say I'm horrible, but if Eva has heat vision she could totally use Barbie for target practice too. XD
NorJC chapter 47 . 5/2/2014
Thanks for doing the Addendum. It definitely finished the story much better than leaving it at Chapter 46. Very much reminded me of the "Mad About You" series finale episode. It would be nice to see Eva at 18. Does she have both the capabilities of her Mom and Dad? A spell-casting super brick? That could be very interesting to see, particularly if Kara, Courtney and Mary had any influence on her! Thanks again for the wonderful story!
night4345 chapter 47 . 1/16/2014
The only question that remains, what is Madame Xanadu's obsession with Alan Scott?
Nomad-117 chapter 29 . 1/10/2014
okay, i began reading this story and was at first very sceptical with the plot, but i have to admit it is really good and amusing.
I like your Superman/Power girl paring thingy, and i am glad to see that Bruce is here more supportive then he is in SuperPower. It is just when i think about the Dynamic between these two i always remeber the Justice League Episode Hereafter, were Bruce visits Clarks grave.
And man i had no idea that Teenagers could be so evil! i mean seriously the are like little Demons!
Also love the how clueless Clark was with Karens Date even when everyone else told him that it is one.
julzbobbibroun chapter 35 . 1/8/2014
Oh god the bat family stuff... Golden!
Shinkicker chapter 47 . 8/18/2013
This story was brilliant. So damn funny. I loved the characterisations, especially Mary. I'd love to see some spin off with her, lol

Anyways thanks for posting.
SwordMasterZ chapter 47 . 7/31/2013
love it
skullboy1994 chapter 47 . 6/26/2013
I really enjoyed this. The confusion with Karen and Diana with Clark and Zatanna was pretty funny
ranchboy1 chapter 44 . 6/18/2013
I usually don't leave reviews on stories that are already completed but I just read chapter 44 the one that has the whole conversation between shining knight and Etrigan and I gotta admit I laughed so hard I had to stop and catch my breath halfway through lolololol :D GREAT WORK!
m149 chapter 47 . 6/18/2013
I have read all of your completed stories (minus Year Zero) and think that this has been your best story so far. The humorous way in which the characters interact, their banter, and subsequent plots is what I love the most in your stories and it has all been top quality here. What I don't like in Justice League/ Superman stories, including your own, is the common theme where the heroes allow the villains to go practically unpunished despite knowing it is inevitable that others will be harmed and killed as a result of the villain escaping or going free on a legal technicality. It is not shocking when this comes back to bite the heroes on the ass and makes it hard to keep reading when you know it is almost impossible for the heroes to actually accomplish anything in the long term. I wish the heroes would make the tough choice to end the threat permanently and would love to see a story from you where this is the case.
HaywireEagle chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
This series tickles me to no end. Superman with a Super-mouth!

I was about to cry at several points thanks to you. Oh god, I needed the laughs!
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Hah! The Spit-take. Classic. Though life-threatening to everyone not able to withstand the vacuum when Superman is doing it on the secret space lair.