Reviews for Bloody Mary
rafa chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
No i didnt like it. How can i like it when u keep it in such a cliffhanging situation? Where r u, are u dead or sth huh? Why arent u updating fast? Just complete the damn story already! I am a huge fan of such horror story nd i finally found an interesting one and guess what? ITS FUCKING INCOMPLETE! Argh!did i ever mention how much i hate waiting?...
Joitch chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
I love this story! I have followed it since the begining but its first now that I've become a member on this site so I just had to read it once more xD
Can't wait for the rest of it! I really like "ghost stories" and its even better with the Uraboku characters ;)
BlackAmethyst58 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Holy Fck !I put this story off as a final one to read and now I'm glad that I did because a human puppet would scare me in the middle of the night and I sleep next to a window so...Update soon please!
Olek chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Review

Whoa, this is creepy. You certainly have a knack for scary stories; too many amateur suspense stories do too much explaining, ya know what I mean? Like, the first rule of telling a scary story is that not everything is explained; that way it's still scary and mysterious! But you strike me as a person whose read a lot of scary stories and instinctively knows how to write something that'll scare the pants off of a reader. Tachibana's puppet body... The build-up to that was great. Actually, a friend recommended this story to me, and warned me of the puppet-corpse, so when I realized that part was coming up I startes skimming it to lessen the creepiness factor, but the way you built up to it was nearly as bad as the actual event XD I really got myself pretty riled up.

After reading the first chapter, I jokingly hypothesised that Tachibana was a vampire, that's why he'd been killed with a wooden post. I also was very suspicious of Luca. "There will be more. More will die until the last one stands." If I'd been in Yuki's position, I'd have been like, "Yo, guys, got our vampire slayer right over here!" Yuki, Yuki, Yuki... So naive and quick to trust.

Speaking of trust, that has to be the one issue I have with this story. After Tachibana is killed, they all assume the killer is some mysterious person with an unknown face, and never is the idea entertained that the murderer is among them. They're in the middle of no where, nothing was taken... What are the odds that the killer is some lunatic who just happens to be close to that small party trapped in the woods? Even if the killer were at some shelter in the woods and located the party from their campfire, why kill just ONE person and take NOTHING after traipsing through the woods? The logical deduction is that the killer is one of them... Probably the finger would be pointed at Aya. I know the killer in this story is related to the supernatural, but no one had cause to suspect that in the beginning. Anyway, what I'm saying is, the gang would be distrustful of one another, not buddies. I realize that if you intended the story to play out that way, it'd be playing out that way, so I'll just sit on my hands and shut up about the subject until they inevitably fall out with one another.

Now, despite my initial suspicion of Luca, I really like that he is so comforting a presence to Yuki. Amidst so many unsettling and mysterious happenings, many centered around Yuki himself, it's nice that he has such a strong support against which to lean, a warm shelter against a raging storm :)

And Hotsuma and Shusei! I honestly don't know where you plan on taking them. This tension between them... What kind of tension is it? How will it play out? I'm interested to see down which road you drive our boys.

Ah, Shusei. He's the one who always gives the logical explanations, eh? I half-expected him to say something about rust turning the watet red when Touko ran thar bloody bath. Ah, but he probably won't live long unless he openly adopts the others' views. I've gotta say, it's nice that not all the characters immediately into the superstitious mindset. Not that such a mindset is irritating, not at all, but these are all different people, after all. That's another thing I like about this story. The characters are more than just names. When a character says or does something, it's because they ARE that character, not just because you wanted A character to say or do something. A lot of fanfic writers seem to take advantage of the fact that readers are already familiar with the characters' names, appearances, and personalities and so they neglect to develop the characters. Not you. I mean, I don't remember Masamune from the anime at all, even aftet looking him up (sorry, Masamune-kun!), but through this story I've become familiar with him and have grown to like him. Now I'm not like, "Right... Masamune..." but like, "Yeah, that's my homeboy Masamune!" Yes: because of your story, Masamune is now my homeboy. When I encounter him in the manga, I'm going to have to fist-bump somebody because of the awesomeness.

It's late at night (the wee hours of the morning, really) and I'm in a house surrounded by trees. If a branch hits the window, I may jump out of my skin. I'm just glad it's not storming o.o
shiro24kuro chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
!wooooww! este fic esta genial *o*... con un aire de misterio... quien estará controlando a Tachibana...

etto voy a serle una pregunta Luze también saldrá en el fic porque me gustaría que saliera n/n...

estaré esperando la conti besos
shiro24kuro chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
que fic tan misterioso... jajajaj xd me recuerda a unas pelicula de misterio jajajaj xD
shiro24kuro chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
!oooh! este fic se ve interesante n_n...

o_O como que Tachibana esta muerto eso no puede ser ToT...

o y Masamune sale en el fic jajajaj xD es que este chico también me gusta jajajaj xD seguiré leyendo
Lulu chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
okay. I nearly peed my pants!

When I read the first chapter I was like...Tachibana is dead? suuure... then when he "flew/fell" threw the window... I was like: Holy SHIT! RUN people RUN!

hahaha great story :D we want more...but I won't read it at night :P
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This is seriously creep'n me out! Great story telling, although the part where Yuki is checking out his room is kinda weird. It's sort of like 3rd person, and that makes it a bit awkward when reading. Other than that, I loved it! You're doing a fantastic job with the plot do far! Tachibana is seriously scaring me though! And what's up with Hotsuma and Shusei? Also I really want to know what's happening to Yuki! I mean that whole dead body/loneliness thing is super suspicious! Anyway I love the creepy factor so far, keep it come in!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Ohh, this story gets scarier and scarier! Poor Tachibana... Who's Masaume? Is he an OC? Any you have a knack for scary stories! I can't wait to see what happens next! Stupid Hotsuma! Ooohhh, are a you going to add Sodom in this story? That would be so cool if you did! Anyway update please!
Tishikari chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Superb! You are brief and concise giving us only the right number of details in the descriptions which makes your story fluid and easy to read. The plot idea is really good, I'm hooked!

After the "welcome" I thought it would be Reiga to appear. :)

I wonder if you intend to put Luze and Cadenza in the story?...
FidgeyTova chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Glad to see you updated!

I can't wait to see more character interactions (especially between the partners) It's interesting to see them like this, how they don't know each other, so I can wait to see what you have in store for them!

Update soon please!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow this is extremely good and fantastically creepy at the same time. I'm very interested in how this will play out, so please update soon! Also have you ever thought about writing horror stories for real? Because I'm positive you'd be excellent at it...
moonlitWaltz chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
OOOH cool idea! I can't wait to read more! Update quickly please!
FidgeyTova chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very interesting story you have here! Very original! that being said, I'm very curious to see how this plays out.

the line "...Till the last one stands." has me nervous! I hope Hotsuma and Shusei will be ok! (My favorites! lol)

Good job, Keep it up! _