Reviews for lipstick cant fix this
Lisa54321 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
AHHHHHHH I LOVED IT! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was amazing, the emotions I felt while reading this was crazy. You're crazy talented, please write more!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
(Sigh) I just wish I had something like that. They're just so perfect together. It's like all odds are against them, yet they make it every time (or at least in my eyes). Just everything about this was perfect and I loved how you had a deeper side of Sinjin, not just a crept kid, but someone who gets it.
AccioWazlib chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Very cute story, added to my favorites!

For criticism, you might wanna check your grammar, and spelling, capitalization, punctuation, stuff like that. I noticed a lot of the wrong forms of your and you're, but other than that, very good plot, and writing, loved it a lot!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I loved this lots. It's not happy happy happy that makes me want to throw up yet its not cliche either. I like the way it makes me feel sad even in the end. But maybe that's just my twisted way of thinking.
bade4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Loved this awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love this, I can relate with jade in this story. YOure an awesome writer!
yogabbagabba18 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
wow this is good
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Soooooo amazing! loved it sooo much!
The Imaginary Hero chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I'm not very into the whole 'Jade cuts herself' type of stories, let alone Beck cutting himself, but this is so brilliantly written it just seems to work.
secretparamour chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
this is fantastically written! :)
Trixxie.x15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I loved this! i just started reading Victorious fanfics, and im glad i read this one!
shiksa goddess chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
You know,I know everyone loves Ohsnapitzjess, and i like her works too,but personally I think you're my favorite author. All your stories are realistic,stay true to vicTORious,and are really poignant and beautiful.
lavenderspillofstars chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
great story :)
RevealTheBeast chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really love this story I think it's the best victorious fanfiction I've ever read