Reviews for MIRAGE, a TWILIGHT Fic by SDFreeze
jk chapter 1 . 2/9
That whole water display was pathetic seriously pathetic
She's 19 for ducks sake...deal with your shit
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 10 . 2/11
Well, I've finished yet another story of yours, and let's just say that you don't disappoint, and I'm convinced you never will :)
This one was very original, interesting ad once again so emotional!
I'll admit I wanted to strangle Edward quite a few times for being such a coward but I realised that he was really captive of his own fears... Bella did the best thing ever by telling him he'd turned into his father! Quite the useful electroshock ;)
Thanks for sharing your words, it's such a pleasure to know I still have quite the choice of stories to read! Cheers, Cecile
snowdrop999 chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
I love this story. The long gap between the first adventure part and the resolution gives me a pang in the chest: it's so poignant I think because it's so realistic, and to get this emotional realism in a story with a lot of adventure is really interesting.
NeonEnigma88 chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
A beautiful ending for a beautiful story. I loved how they both had their issues to conquer and after a hard struggle, they succeeded. Keep writing!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Good story just sad it took Edward so long to get his head out of his ass!
Kree-on-toast chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I remember this was the 1st twific i read. and i was sooo mesmerized by the emotions you put into it all, i have since then been only about ur fics, i don't even look at others anymore LOL. heres to monogamous Fic reading, and yet another review of the words that started it all.

thinkin of you always from across the world

kree
AstheDeer chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
I love this story! And all your other stories. Its great to know that when I want to read a new story, I can always go to your profile and find a huge supply! Thanks for writing.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/2/2012