Reviews for The Paths We Take
Mitana chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Ok, I'm really hoping that you are planning on updating this. It's been almost two years, but I can still hope, right? Please?
AustrianGirl chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
And yet another one of your brilliant Castle stories that is unfortunately unfinished :( I really enjoyed this one so far because you tied all the knots very well and described the characters spot on even if they are doing other jobs. And I'm really curious about what Castle is up to. Also I want Lanie run drills with Sergeant Salacious ;) I hope there will be more some day.
Quitealiar chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
I'm not sure I can handle it. I'm still gonna read it. I can't wait for Castle's "plan of epicness." I love this story. Update soon please!
castlelover100 chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Omg! I am SOOOO happy you updated! Honestly, I love this story! It's very original. I'm glad to see that Johanna is alive still, but then again *that* wouldn't lead Kate to be a cop. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please, please update sooner!
caffinate-me chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Okay, so I just found this story and I think it is awesome! Seriously- it is quirky, funny and you have enough of the characters' personalities so it realistic. I can't wait to see where you go from here. :)
VMsuperfan chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
great chapter.
between the waves chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
((Mostly because the image of Alexis Castle dropping and giving anybody twenty was on par with a zombie apocalypse.))

LOL. Accurate. Bonus points for hilarious mental imagery. Also for the parent-teacher conference mention, because I just cannot think of it without getting the giggles.
The-Sun-Princess chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Oh my gosh Johanna's alive! I know you said she would be but it's kinda weird that she is. 'Specially since her death affected Kate so much. It's nice. I'm loving her already :)

Yay Espo and Ryan being bros :) Was wondering how you were going to work that in.

Ah Lanie, how fun and blunt you are. I'm gonna assume that these letters are all part of Castle's mystery plan, yes? And speaking of Castle, did he catch the show on Saturday?

Guess I'll find out the next time you update. Seeya then

~Sunny
between the waves chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Is it too soon to say that I think I'm growing to adore this little universe? Yes? No? Oh well?

I'm starting to adore this little universe. :P
between the waves chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ooh, I really like this kind of story- everything's familiar but different, too. I vaguely remember seeing the into to this but... oops. Forgot reviewing apparently. *fails* Anyways- I'm looking forward to reading the next two chapters
runeaglerun chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Woohoo, so excited to see this story back! Awesome update; this is such an interesting story line. And I love how you manage to keep all the characters (and their interactions with each other) so real (yes, this fictional universe is indeed "real" - hey, don't mock the crazy person here!) even though they have different jobs etcetera, etcetera.

In short, fantastic job; keep up the perpetually fantastic work! :)
ness345 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Ooh yes Lanie at the gym would be awesome... I wanna see just how much stalking she does!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Yes an update! Loved the chapter, especially Kate and Kevin's 'Wildcat vs Fighting Irish' thing. Kate's dramatics are hilarious!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Taly-chan chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Hahaha, Yes! There is more!

I greatly enjoyed it, and I'm getting antsy over seeing Kate and Rick meet at last (probably like all your readers, and totally your intention, you evil you).
castlelover100 chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Ahhh! I love it! I really do! I always thought that Ryan would be a teacher, Espo in the army, Kate i didn't really see that coming but i see it now! Where is Castle going? I think maybe to see Ryan? I can't wait to see!