Reviews for Canvas
MissKonoha chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
This is an amazing story with an incredible plot. I am loving the Sasusaku interaction. I know its been a while but please update when you can. Thanks.
justreviewing chapter 7 . 1/24/2014

you know, I like this story enough to be late on my first week of school and hate you 'cause I know you'll 99% not update. Pity.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
please oh please update! im so excited to know what happens next... AWESOME STORY thanks for uploading :)
sophialy chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
perfect! please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sweaterqueen chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Loved the way the characters interact with each other.
LilithiaRW chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
Ooooooooh I like this! Please continue! I like that Sakura keeps doing the opposite of what Sasuke thinks she is going to do. And I like how mature you write her. Please continue!
daydreamer66 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This story seems to be off to a good start. So good Job
PoolOfCrimson chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
I am SO excited for future updates. I can sense a heavy plot coming. No one, and especially not even sasuke is ooc. Sakura is not annoyingly perfect. I'm LOVIN' this fic so much :3
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
I like that Sasuke says more than two words at a time. Love the interaction between team 7. Keep it up. Update soon.
TheBrokenReflection chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Wonderfully well-written and the plot is neither cliched nor tedious, but something to look forward too. You play your words very well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Till then.

sakura0617 chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
Ahh very nicely written, just what I expected and more! Superb dialogue, and intriguing mystery, Sasuke has more bite here than in Reliance, makes it more dynamic, seems like there is a better sense of direction plot wise too. Please keep the strong characterization and witty banter in Reliance an ongoing theme here with Canvas! I am in love with your fanfics, Sakura and Sasuke seem like distinct and vibrant characters both separate from the manga and familiar to it at the same time, takes a special type of finesse to pull that off! You've got one more admirer lurking in the corners here haha! Please update soon!
shasa chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Goodness, I had forgotten about this story! haha thanks for the update though :) one thing:

""Much as I hate to admit it, Naruto, Barstard's right."" - Bastard*

mililli chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
The mystery is very intriguing c: Enjoying it so far
Millady chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
I hope this plot very much!
And I hope you finish it one day...pleaseeee!

Best regards!
AdotD chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Noooooooooo! I was so ready to click 'Next'! This chapter was nicely written! I liked Sasuke's protectiveness over Sakura. It was subtle, but ever present. I really hope you'll update soon! Thank you for such a wonderful fic! Also, I love your choice of words.