Reviews for Wicked
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Whoa... That was unique and kinda freaky. Nice work:)
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
wow! strange story about Aki.. but i liked it!
SunsetRika chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This so would have been a great episode of 5d's. I wish did something more on Aki's new power and this was a great explanation to why she wants to be a doctor. You should write for 5ds! haha :D
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I couldn't stop reading this once I started. I was so caught up with the story that I didn't even expect Aki to do what she did.

Aki's powers are always an interesting thing to write about. In the show, you do get to see that psychic power really is healing power, but you never get to see how good she is. But because of how strong her psychic power is, the fact that she could have brought Mikage back from the dead is not a complete surprise. The line about being God was my favorite- it had a lot of impact.

The details in here are great. I like how Haruka's getting out of the hospital early was tied in.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You should write a sequel to it !
Mixer18 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Riveting, to say the least. It's like "House," only on a deeper and more emotional level. Kudos.
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I liked this a lot! I kinda wish you would continue but I can see that this is clearly done. Anyways good job! I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you!

MewIchigoPrincess _
Aksehsnarf chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
LuCarly you've done it again! This is why I love reading your stuff. Because it's FANTASTIC! Keep on doing what you do because my day is always made better when I read your stories D
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Well first I was confused by the category until I read the summary and then realised you've placed it in the right section.

Your writing is really captivating and enticing. I like how Yusei managed to observe Aki bringing Mikage back, and promising to keep it a secret from the others, as well as Jack and Crow not telling Mikage what really happened to her as she seems confused enough with all the attention she was receiving and well the general grief, confusion, relief and joy experienced by Mikages situation.

I also like how Aki manged to confide in Yusei about her powers and how she has managed to help out some people with them, but also not wanting to be reliant on them either. It is a nice twist from her powers changing from destructive to protective to healing and does make sense why Haruka would have thanked Aki before the doctor.

I also like how the situation changes from being dire and urgent to astonishment and celebration, which is quite nice.

Anyways well written and much enjoyed.
serpenscape chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great story as always! I love that idea of Aki having healing powers!
BbbStrwbrry chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great job! I like your idea of why Aki wants to become a doctor, after all it makes sense since after her duel with Sherry and Crow and what happened there. Although, it kinda confuses me as to why Yusei asked her about it, not that I'm complaining since I love faithshipping and all, but in my head it would make sense for Crow to ask her about it it considering he was there when Aki healed him and Sherry at the end of their duel. Although, Crow is a bit forgetful, so I can see why he didn't confront Aki at all about it.

Very nice touches of Ushio/Mikage and Jack/Mikage. I think in small doses they are actually very cute couples.

Keep writing! :)
AkixYusei chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was really good! I love your writing skills, you are one of my idols! Keep up the amazing work!
Lonewolf926 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Magnificent! Please write more!