Reviews for Apologizing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Why is it in all these fanfictions Dick is always right and everyone else is wrong even though he is to blame?
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This is amazing! :D I hardly ever find anyone who actually goes through with the platonic soulmates-thing instead of turning it into shipping, even though friendship is seriously underrated in fanfictions.
Really liked the characterisations. Heh, Robin is a grumpy little bird if he thinks there's such a thing as "too old for hugs". ;)
WildChild13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
That was funny.
"AndthentheteacherlookedatmelikeWALLACEWESTYOUDIDNOTJUSTandimalllikeISOTOTALLYDIDYOUMADBRO..."
That was the funniest line ever. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
Kay then.
You're a good writer! Dunno if you'll ever read this, but I am now telepathically sending you this. DID YOU GET THE MESSAGE BRO
Probably not. Lol.
GO YJ 4EVR
lukriinah chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is so goddamn adorable! It made me grin and squeal-giggle like an idiot :3
Write more Birdflash bromance please! Pretty please! :D
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aww that was just adorable! so cute and sweet and fluffy and... GAH! THE SUGAR OVERLAOD BURNS!

Serously tough its cool and i loved it.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
GAH! It makes me so... frustrated! ACCEPT IT, BOYS! YOU ARE IN LOVE! Great fic! i love how it defined their relationship so purely. They are more than friends, but not quite boyfriends... yet :3
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! OH derp, that's right, I read it on the anon fills. xD JK then. Seriously, love this story so very much. I remember reading it way back when, and being shocked at what Robin did. So er yeah, good job evoking emotion and stuff. :D

Huzzah for the flowers and bunnies and rainbows and brosforliiife

song six chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I loved the ending!

Just goes to show you can make a good story about dick and Wally wihtout kissing or anything more than something platonic.

You really kept them in character, and you knew how to capture the fact that Robin is just a thirteen-year-old boy while Kid Flash is just fifteen himself as well. You also knew how to make them react the way overly dramatic cranky teenagers would. You even threw in stuff I've thought myself as a teen and hard my other friends react too. This was very well written!

The part with Uncle Barry made me chuckle because he's all, "Is Wally Here?" "Hold on...Nope." "Tell him I'm sorry?" "He's in his room"! That sort of thing is always an automatic smile sort of situation.

Keep on writing please!

- Song Six
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
AW! XD SO cute and hilarious! Poor Wally and Rob, but this is sweet! XD Liked this!
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
hahhaahaaahah funny
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This made me cry...

I don't even know why? But it was so cute I have tears in my eyes now! TT

LucidKren chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
:) This was very cute. Imagining the contradicting expressions on their faces during the bro-hug is highly amusing. If I had any artistic talent, I would totally draw it. Nice work!