Reviews for An Old and New World
BinarySobriquet chapter 4 . 8/17
You use adjectives to describe people doing shit and I have no fucking clue who the hell you're talking about.
ironhair chapter 37 . 7/26
Confusing as hell at times, but always got back on track and left me thinking...oh, that!
A good read. Ty.
ironhair chapter 17 . 7/25
Ah, this is making more sense now...
ironhair chapter 14 . 7/25
Wtf is going on... :(
I am free. This turned fan fic up to 11. 11/10, would take a break then read again because my brain hurts
As far as I am concerned, this epic-logue is infinitly better than cannon's. I loved this entire story, with a delisiously fitting end.
warrof chapter 37 . 6/14
... what a trip.
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 6/13
Were you drunk or drugged up when you wrote this?
Simianpower chapter 6 . 6/9
Meh. Bored. This is one of the choppiest stories I've read in a long time. There's absolutely no pacing. Plot threads are started and never explored. The Fleur thing could have been really good, but was treated so superficially that it was meaningless. Same with Tracy and Daphne, same with Hermione, same with Ginny, same with EVERYBODY. Darkish Harry is fine, but this Harry is so all over the place that I just don't care what he does next. Neither does he. And your Voldemort is ridiculous. Sorry, but g'bye. Done.
Kangshichan chapter 4 . 6/8
Writing is too disjointed. Transitions are unclear, and there is a lack of any action being described. So he rigged fleur's pillow to portkey her to him for their date. Then, it somehow went to the morning of the second task. One sentence, the date, 2nd task the next. Too sporadic and vague.
JakDynasty chapter 27 . 6/5
I am still confused to hell but that was one of the most enjoyable chapters of any story I have ever read.
wolfd890 chapter 8 . 5/14
death by an Avada Kedavra to the toe. LOL wut?
In the books Harry was stabbed to the bone by a gigantic basilisk fang that was injecting said venom into his blood stream, he was an underfed, underdeveloped 12 year old who survived more than a couple of seconds, while moving (which makes venom spread farther) although not too much.

Stick both halves of Sirius in stasis a couple of seconds after he got cut in half and you'll have more than a couple of minutes to get some phoenix tears into him. So you did not really make magical healing that much better really. And in Salazars case a pierced heart won't kill till you're bled out, probably more than a couple of seconds stasis phoenix tears and the venom is dealt with and putting a new heart in by way of the dark arts does not seem too difficult.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 37 . 4/13