Reviews for An Old and New World
Totally pedantic chapter 5 . 2/18
I really love the story so far, hilarious and well paced. However in this chapter you mentioned the ritual occurring during the spring solstice, an event which does not exist. The summer and winter soulstices are the longest and shortest days, while the spring and autumn equinox are when day length is equal to night length.
My nerd now satisfied I will continue reading.
Yours apritiativly
Me (not you)
Cole Pascal chapter 4 . 2/2
Harry didn't have issues from the soul piece due to the protection of his mother. Had it not existed, he would have long ago become harry pottermort.
ProditorMagnus chapter 1 . 2/1
Very impressive story. Took 900 lines of notes from this.

Didnt find any reference to thestral patronus. And I have read hp fanfics constantly for last 2.5 years.

I liked the Dragonforce reference.
misherukuro chapter 12 . 1/18
Very entertaining fic. ,
Goten Askil chapter 37 . 1/4
Very funny, and with the added benefit of sometimes looking like it was not a crackfic at all.

Tamsyn Riddle was a really good idea, but I keep wondering if the pairing Tamsyn/Harry would have been considered slash or not. Well, we'll probably never know.

A bit surprised that the Phoenix Brothers didn't devise a way for the Elysium Spring Water to NOT work on Malfoys. And I'm almost afraid to ask, but were Hermione, Tam and Albus right in their prediction of Young Calypso's future ?

Thanks for the story, if you still read your reviews,

Goten Askil
Azarune chapter 37 . 12/26/2014
... This was absolutely amazing and mostly a fever dream. This is a story I will treasure in my heart ALWAYS. The Epilogue was a masterpiece and I will be following you with the obsession of a small excitable dog in search of the delicious breadcrumbs that are your stories. The references you have are glorious and I especially liked the Wastelands of Time reference. Best wishes your glorious bastard you.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2014
no cause I've died of laughing at this story about 39 times and how is Voldemort more powerful than harry cause in the begining voldemort died less 5 mins after he came back to life
kdakmmt chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
My head hurts, it feels like I've just spent 2 hours talking to Luna...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Well you do have balls. Stating that your AU wording is canon in spite of what the author says is either hilarious or maybe we should all be really worried about our stability, When it comes to what canon said, who are we going to believe, you or our lying eyes?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Yeah, this chapter read like you pulled the Voldemort scar thing out of your ass. It made no sense because there was no preparation or any reason to believe it. I thought this was a pretty good fic but gave up here because obviously you ran out of ideas and now it's just bad crack. Sure he could have been possessed but the way you wrote the fic means at the minimum some degree of it should have happened in Azkhaban when he should have just as logically been low on magic and so on.
jon reeve chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Champagne is spelt wrong.
noylj chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Why the quote, unquote followed by the quote in quotes?
It should be quote Light sides unquote or "Light sides."
Do not let others stupidity effect you.
GuesssWho chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Why are Bella's eyes purple?
GuesssWho chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
Who invented the Bahl's Stupefaction joke again? I forget . . .
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 10/23/2014