Reviews for Hypothermia
Please update
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/14
"Next have Ed save roys ass"...(looked around at all the people starring and then shrugs) "what! it could happen!". - someone who's parents insist they practice "proper intense habits".
Beautiful Rain Droplet chapter 2 . 1/1
Liar, thiss was 3 years ago, where is the new chapter?
kimvanzandwijk chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wow! I love it! Please continue, this is too good to quit (J) And i'm sorry, but I don't have any real good suggestions for the story idea... So sorry!
MidnaWolf chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Please update!
luversblues chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
you should seriously continue this!
Tairulz chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Wow you did a good job here :D
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Boo! You have another parental RoyEd fan on board! I can't wait for the next chapter l, be sure to give both Ed and Roy some pain though. _

See you next chapter! :)
Z. U chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
My advice;
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
...Please?
tydeerose chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
AWESOME plzzzzzzzzzzzz update
Firefly264 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This story is really good so far! The characters don't seem to OOC, which is more than I can say for certain other parental fics I've read.

As for writing Hawkeye, I'd say the main thing to avoid with her character is going overboard with the whole gun thing. A lot of authors have her threatening to shoot someone very 5 minutes, and that's about it. She does have a personality, and while it's good to include her threatening someone occasionally (because that leads to some very funny Roy moments :P), but don't go overboard.

And, I guess that's about it. Again, great story. Update soon!
bezawesome chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I loved it! :) too bad you didnt finish it
AllenxEdward chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I'm excited! What will happen to Ed? How will they treat the frostbite? Is Roy ever going to change Ed out of his wet clothes and give him a new set of clothing? Love it! Please update soon.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cute. I like it!
JeffTheKillerLovesKnives chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Hmmmmmm... well doesn't this story seem familiar... o yes that's right! The author *cough cough* was writing this at two in the morning at a certian persons house this past summer. And it just so happens that it was read to me about 600 times...hmmmmmmm...