Reviews for Hypothermia
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
THIS IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! And it's quite hilarious! Please continue it! I'm excited for the next chapter!
Airka Yumeko chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
It'a a shame you don't seem like you'll be continuing this. It was a nice story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Please update
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
"Next have Ed save roys ass"...(looked around at all the people starring and then shrugs) "what! it could happen!". - someone who's parents insist they practice "proper intense habits".
Spinatic chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Liar, thiss was 3 years ago, where is the new chapter?
kimvanzandwijk chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Wow! I love it! Please continue, this is too good to quit (J) And i'm sorry, but I don't have any real good suggestions for the story idea... So sorry!
MidnaWolf chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Please update!
luversblues chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
you should seriously continue this!
Tairulz chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Wow you did a good job here :D
Hanyoualchemist1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Boo! You have another parental RoyEd fan on board! I can't wait for the next chapter l, be sure to give both Ed and Roy some pain though. _

See you next chapter! :)
Z. U chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
My advice;
tydeerose chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
AWESOME plzzzzzzzzzzzz update
Firefly264 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
This story is really good so far! The characters don't seem to OOC, which is more than I can say for certain other parental fics I've read.

As for writing Hawkeye, I'd say the main thing to avoid with her character is going overboard with the whole gun thing. A lot of authors have her threatening to shoot someone very 5 minutes, and that's about it. She does have a personality, and while it's good to include her threatening someone occasionally (because that leads to some very funny Roy moments :P), but don't go overboard.

And, I guess that's about it. Again, great story. Update soon!
bezawesome chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I loved it! :) too bad you didnt finish it