Reviews for Wedding Crushers
Noble-Husky chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Why is this cake so stale?
2012?! The Hell!?
Seriously tough, love Cloud and Lightning. Only like Cloud x Tifa and Cloud x Yuna better.
In regards to the story, I ave to say it's very fluffy. Which is nice, but I feel the relationship was rushed and that there wasn't enough conflict to make it a great story.
toomuchofnothing chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
There's a sequel? Yay! Favorite-ing this one, it'll stay with me
toomuchofnothing chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
OMG... he's staying! Yay! I love happy moments.

Lol at that Yuffie moment. I loved her little ramble XD You're really a genius the way you work in these traits that make the characters stay true to themselves so I don't feel any OOCness. Your story is great and I'm off to the next chappie!
toomuchofnothing chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
It doesn't seem speedy at all O_O I think the pace is great! Also omg humping a wall from withdrawal HAHAHAHA oh you genius of fanfiction you!

Can't wait to click "next" so there you are. Thanks for your fabulous writing!
toomuchofnothing chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
YOU ARE THE BEST OMG.

Sparring. YES. YES. Absolutely. I can so imagine a couple like that being turned on by how friggin' good they are at fighting. The spar was so exciting. Really nice and unexpected!

You rock!

Onto chapter 5!
toomuchofnothing chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Criticism... I'll give ya some criticism... *hugs and jumps up and down while doing fangirl squeals* Kyaaa! THAT CAR SCENE WAS SO CUTE OMFG.

I died.

Anyway, I think you kept Lightning in character when she thought she'd have to "get over her dislike of dresses" for Serah. I think Lightning would def do that for her sister

Thanks so much for a great chapter! Onto number 4. :D
toomuchofnothing chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Omg omg omg so cute WHY IS LIGHTNING SO CUTE. Dat Cloud though XD I don't know about his "I wouldn't go for someone so young" comment. Maybe just because I'm biased XD Although I feel Cloud has the kind of personality which would ignore most girls. Someone like Lightning would be intriguing for him, if anyone at all. But the characters seem to fit very well with the overall witty and humorous plot! I think you did great! *w* So keep on working hard!

On to chapter 3!
toomuchofnothing chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Alright! *w*

As per tradition, if I like a story, I ALWAYS review each and every chapter! So first of all: great start to a wonderful story! I like the little Lightning x Cloud moments although LIGHTNING LIKING SNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE? XD Though that really adds a nice twist to the story. I love wedding stories. Plus Serah x Snow are the cutest. Also, why am I fangirling? o/o

See how awesome your writing is? On to chapter 2! :D
Skyfly56 chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Amazing! I love it when I find really rare, yet good fan fictions on this website. Sequel, here I come! -
24isbetter chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I was hoping that you would write about Cloud and lightning's wedding but other than that I think it's great thank you for this fanfic really enjoyed it.
Nightstar09 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
Ohhhh I love ur story! XD I'm waiting for the Squeal !
thepowerofmako chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
good job
thepowerofmako chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
finally someone said that they were evenly matched.
thepowerofmako chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
?... Awkward...surprised she didn't kill the person...buahahahahahahhaha
thepowerofmako chapter 2 . 11/5/2012