Reviews for Possession Hiatus
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
cant wait for the next chapter. good like always.
LikeHellIAmAwsome chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
Ha, I found you on facebook, and followed your link from the fanfiction page.

I really like this story D Please update?
wishfulliving89 chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
love the story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter. very well written 2.
KimiUzumaki chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Exhilarating! Truly magnificent and suspenseful! If you ask me, you'd be a legendary author if you chose to be one! Your stories make mine look like child's play1 But I still take pride in them! Keep it up. And like I always say, don't just be a bird, be a Peregrine Falcon and soar high with your stories, just like you did with this story!
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Nice cover up.
KimiUzumaki chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS! It has it's own interesting plot and I don't know how you would be able to write it with exorcists and stuff.
TARDIS262 chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Please keep it the way it is, I am liking the way it's turning out!
shadowheartelric chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I love this fanfic! keep writing, its too short!
KimiUzumaki chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Oooooooh, suspense! Damn it! You REALLY caught my attention, so I hope you update to make sure I won't go crazy, because I will, believe me. This has something that could make any FMA fan fall into a deep trance with the awesome-ness and breath-taking of this epic proportionate story.
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Poor Edward. That ghost is EVILE. Yes, I really meant 'EVILE' as in evil and vile at the same time. XDD I love this story, hope this ghost-dude finds his murderer and leaves Edo-kun alone. See ya in the next chapter! *wink*
St. Iggy the Pyro chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
Well, first off, let me say that this is super uber good! _

Secondly, UPDATE SOON! :D XD I'm sooooooo mentally unstable...
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Epic. I hope that psycho ghost rots! I don't like him, and I hopw the next chapter is out soon!
LunesWraith chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Hey, cool story XD Probably one of the first Horror fics I've gotten into. Can't help but mention the grammar or spelling mistakes though, maybe you should get a Beta?

Awesome story, I wanna see what Ed's going to do :D
The Silverhand Alchemist chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
W-wha? Dude seriously? ANOTHER FRIGGIN' CLIFFHANGER!
KimiUzumaki chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
YEAH! You kept your promise! You kept your word! Nicely done, I was in a weird cliffhanger suspense! I just hope you can find a place to start off. And again, GOOD LUCK in the talent show!