Reviews for Burt Hummel's Guide to Raising a Teenage Son
Brittany carlisl chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
Kurt I'm so sorry lost prying for you move to blaine house he take care of you trust boyfriend blaine
Kurt I know Burt he loves you promise flollow your heart
Pises of lord sickness in health rest of pises kurt
Go to chruch prying your dad loves you kurt you finnash
Rest your bed nice sleep drink Shirley tempo make me good thanks to you my good friend
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
That's funny the lost comment b/c Karofsky's father was in lost
Jordan chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Why is Blaine just Blaine Anderson and Kurt Kurt Hummel-Anderson?
Brandy York chapter 33 . 11/6/2012
Amazing...Once I started reading this I just could not stop ! Keep them coming !
lchlava chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I know that you finished this quite a while ago, but I wanted to write you a review because I think this is one of the best and most creative fics out there that I've read. You've really captured the voices of these characters in my opinion which makes reading the fic enjoyable. You've also given the characters a lot of depth and backstory that makes me love them even more and something that I would have appreciated learning about on the show. Thanks for making up for that hole with my top favorite characters!

Finally, I think it's worth mentioning that you've also tackled some important and relevant topics here. On a personal note, I relate to the trials of not being heterosexual and what that means for how life has gone, the relationships in my life, and how society is struggling in this space. Providing more to Burt's story and character from this angle is a really great story to put out there.

Not finally - I read this on livejournal because another thing that made it so creative (and adorably cute and squee-worthy were the exchanges between Burt and Blaine. Loved that! I liked the smudges on one of Burt's notes. Such a cute touch.

I think this is the longest review that I've written on this site before...anyway, thanks again!
Dorisling chapter 34 . 9/6/2012
Wow. Thank you so much for this story. This is very very inspirational. While I am straight and do not have to face any similar fights with my parents, I know there are a lot out there who are facing the same problem as Blaine or Kyle. Burt has always been, in my opinion, a character that didn't get enough credit. Thank you so much for this very beautiful piece and I hope any kids facing similar problems will be able to find solace in one way or the other.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I Love this story!1
cloverintherain chapter 21 . 4/20/2012
I love the relationship between Burt and Blaine! These are two of my favorite characters and to see what Burt thought of Blaine at first and then how their relationship developed is absolutely wonderful. I am enjoying this so much!
cloverintherain chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
So I just happened upon this story and started reading it this morning. I love it! Burt's voice is perfect and I love how open he is being. I also love that it is Blaine who is encouraging him to do this. The exchanges between the two at the end are wonderful. This last one made me cry and I just had to review. Now I am off to read the next chapter!
whydoyoucookie chapter 34 . 2/24/2012
I have nothing else to say except WOW. just...WOW :) You're an amazing writer, and had to have had so much dedication to write and complete this enthrilling tale (I can't believe I just said "enthrilling tale, don't know if it's even a word but just go with it) and, well, I just loved everything about it. I've never read something like this before. I mean, Someone's gay relationship through their straight dad eyes, I think it was amazing. You pulled it off so well. Congratualtions! :) Might just take you up on the sequel offer now ;) Thankyou so much for writing this, you've kept me captivated for the best part of three days! :)
kelston chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
you can do it either way and I would like it but if you do a separate story please post in this story when you start it

Loved this story
raspberrytwists chapter 33 . 2/13/2012
I loved this fanfic! Best one I have read in a while :) I think a sequel would be awesome but maybe in another characters P.O.V? Maybe Blaine's ?

Nat xx
AceCade chapter 33 . 2/13/2012
Yes get tumblr! As for the sequel, make a new story and not an add on. I mean it's the same 'verse but not the exact same story, you know what I mean? Plus it would get really long and it's just better if you make a new story for it since it is basically a new story.
victorionious chapter 33 . 2/12/2012
I personally would prefer a seperate story. But either way works for me. I'm just a happy reader, and this is an EXCEPTIONAL story! :D
Different Child chapter 33 . 2/12/2012
I coulda, woulda, shoulda reviewed more than one chapte.r..but I read this in the span of a day. XD So forgive me? haha. I read it today and OMG this just...it made me cry in the BEST of ways .i have to check out more of your work and stuff. DUDE! I was just looking for stories about Blaine and I was like huh...this sounds interesting...I'll check it out...and O WOW! Was I shocked at this in the most amazing of ways. I LOVED this story! I loved the emails from Blaine to Burt and Burt to Blaine. I loved the emails in general. They told so much in addition to Burt's book...I ADORE it. I wish I could say more but I have to go and I just got a bitchy email. ( But i would LOVE to talk more and praise you more and tell you how amazing you are later! )