Reviews for Superbia
Starr Kim Chi Chitree chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
it good
SMG chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
wonderful my dear, my only advice would be to offer translations at the end. You make Ricardo an excellent little assistant, obsessed with seeing Alberto's perfections in such a wicked way! Great!
ItsDestiny96 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
One of my fave FF of all :3
Prettylildevil chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
sooooooooooooooooooo hawt.
I wish I could write these characters as well as you did here.
WWEwarrior chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is truly wonderful and very detailed. Would loved to have read more.
Crystal991 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Don't mess with my car xD! Very good story, loved it.
WWE-Slash-Luvee chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Really loved it. Sexy.
2-Subject-X-3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was wonderful, i love Ricardo and Alberto toegther. There so cute! But i loved this.
PyRoAj chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
...I love you
Miwaxx chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH! FINALLY SOMEONE WRITES ABOUT THESE TWO! 3 Loved every moment of it
slashburd chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This made me smile, just the thought of Ricardo getting bitched out to ADR as par of his 'duties' was enough to make this awesome! I think you captured them both brilliantly btw, your groove is firmly re-carved!

I can't say it was hot as this is a video I'd pay not to see but you nailed it for the ADR fans out there. Arrogant, aloof but yet a needy, dirty mouthed asshole at heart. Dammit, he really is JBL )
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Good job Sera. You got Alberto very well. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Madison-needs-a-cigarette chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I imagined del Rio more active, but somehow Ricardo is still his "servant" hahaha, but Ricardo is not bothered in the least apparently. I think you handled very well the character of Alberto, his way of speaking Spanish and how to take care of their cars. So, Poor Ricardito... he will have to wait XD
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Well I can't I like this pairing, I don't even like like them apart.

But aside from that it was a well done for never doing this pairing before great job!
InYourHonour chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This is exactly how I would have imagined it haha ... very good approach.

Great job :)