Reviews for Because I Love You
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I like it! Nice job!
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I could laugh at Mr. Wayne's actions - the dude knows and sees all LOL!

I don't know what to feel about Terry spreading a horrible rumor like that. Then on the other hand I hate that he needed to go to that extent to know that Max truly loved him. Max's heart has been broken by the two most important ppl in her life, her parents so for her to give her heart to someone is really difficult. Yet I can say that Terry has been her best friend for many years and understands the situations she's been through and would never intentionally hurt her. I'm glad Max was able to let go and express her love and feel his love in return.
wolfspiritqueen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
That was nice. I like it.
PerfectLover chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This was really great. I loved it.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
aww loved this
VOIDVOID chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh snap you took this to a whole new level. If there is something I like better than romance it's drama. I like how they playfully fight and Max pretends not to give in but she does...

~Gleek2beat

I love how all you stories are

different yet special in their own way it's amazing!
Caraline Fisher chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Ok well that was great. I'll write more if you don't mind that this story for some reason made me laugh maybe it was Bruce at the end yeah I think that was it fucked up but good just like real life love ya I'll try to come up with another chapter or maybe a squeal to breaking up I'll try to post something tomorrow no promises those ok hope to hear more soon
RyokoMist chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
AHAHA! Bestie I love you, have i told you that already? ahaha! man oh man, i knew it had to be a trick. i tell ya Terry has really become quite devious in your stories, and a total asshole in mines! Im glad Bruce turned off the tv though i was worried the old man would get a little peek show going on there. He HAS been alone in that mansion for a very VERY long time. smdh but wooh this was good. I love how Max is also getn very smart in ur work as well. they make a perfect couple, u know that? OH WE BACK BABY! YES WE ARE!