Reviews for On the Mend
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 3/11
You've picked up lots of points I've always thought myself, especially that it's a friendship I would really like to have seen. I thoroughly enjoyed this short story and so wish it should have been the canon ending. *heavy sigh* Thanks for writing.
Captain Evermind chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Gah. This is lovely! Such an excellent, nuanced piece of character interaction. You're right that the greatest questions left by book 7 are those about how everyone who'd known Severus would react. You've taken that premise and turned it into something very special. Cheers for a great read. :-)
Saramagician chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow! It was very interesting and enjoyable! I liked it!
Cariad-je chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
beautiful.

I've been favouriting your stories willy-nilly, they simply are so good. Wishing I could summon up some semblance of coherence to express - even fractionally - how stupendous your writing is. for now, will simply say that it's rare to find such maturity and depth of insight into these characters in all their glorious complexity.. and I couldn't thank you enough for the smiles and outright laughter and tugs at the heartstrings that you have and continue to provoke.
Latona Enelra Caine chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love this story! Why did I not hear of it before? It is so well written, and you managed to capture so much emotion in so many ways. Severus' uncertainty, and irk with Remus, and Remus' insecure efforts to make a relationship with him. Teddy's appearance in the story was quite adorable! I really liked how Severus was struggling to come to terms with the fact that the end of the war meant that he had to find another way to make use of his life. It was an excellent way to put him in the position of headmaster. Not many stories end with closure for him, the fact that this one did makes it all the more better! I am sure that their friendship would have blossomed wonderfully from there. Great Job!
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
As it should have been.
paige93 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Oh my goodness! Thank you for this story! I so thoroughly enjoyed it, as soon as I finished I went back to the top and read it again! :D I usually have a rather large distaste for oneshots and short stories, as they leave me feeling unsatisfied, but I love the ending! It's so... Complete! Delightful! Thank you again!
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This was a beautifully written and paced story. I loved the manner in which Snape extended the olive branch, especially after he rebuffed Lupin's efforts so thoroughly. If Lupin hadn't been so invested in the Marauders, I'd like to think that he and Snape could have been friends.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This is beautiful. Really well written and I simply love the plot. (-: I cannot believe I have missed the story so far, but then this is the sad case of oneshots - one must dig for them a bit, since they do not appear on the top of the list of the stories more than once.

I am (when I have time which was sadly not the case in the last two or three years) a SS fanfiction writer and I have always loved to read the stories about him as well. After DH I was searching for one like this, where Snape was still alive, remained Headmaster and made peace with his (former) colleagues - while the story would not include a love story. I am so happy that I have found your master piece now - thank you very much for it!

And no, no vulture hats any longer, please. Headmaster Snape is not yet so far to take it with humour. (-:
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is brilliant.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
After searching through pages and pages of Remus/Severus slash, I've finally found what I've been looking for. Thank you for this well written, beautiful fic that is not weird slash.
HammersNStrings chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So yeah, just wanted to leave a random review as a comment. I absolutely love your RL/NT fics, and I sincerely hope you can think of a new adventure for them. They're definitely my favorite pairing, and I've just stumbled upon you're stories, and they're very well written. Please think about writing a new RL/NT fic?
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
"Time does not heal all wounds. Therefore, we must do our utmost to heal them ourselves."- this is really wise of Snape to say

Yeah, Remus & Snape could've been friends )
sunrae90 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
What a great little story of a friendship that could have been!

Two of my favorite characters!

sunrae90
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love it and I love it and I love it. This is great. Sometimes I just want to slap Snape into things like "blurting yes" to Lupin's suggestion of being friends, but it was so like him to not say it. You caught their personalities very well. Snape's letter at the end sounded just like him, it made me chuckle. Love these guys.