Reviews for A Lesson in the Importance of History
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Wonderfully done. You've both captured all the characters' personalities as well as tackled a thought-provoking topic. A very enjoyable read.

-Q
Lady Stormdancer chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Just thought you should know: Only three typos. Two of which have "feature" instead of "future" which was distracting me from the "Optimus-being-deep-and-generally-awesome moment" my brain was having.

On the flipside, I freaking love your works. I've been at it for over ten years myself and I'm jealous. You write the characters with how they actually are in the show, and also believable people which is all-important, rather than your own head-canon version of it which so many unintentionally fault on. Your writing is engaging while thoughtprovoking and entertaining, all of which intertwine for a beautiful finished product. Kudos!

Featured this on my Transformers-centric fb page: StormdancerTheSkyborn

Keep on trukkin! xD ~ Christina
Shadir chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Wonderful.
OspreySoul chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Very nice. I love reading your work and after agreeing with what you had to say about TF fanfics in general, I was pleasantly surprised to see you pen a Prime piece!

I really would like to see this happen in the show, and I feel like it could in the coming episodes. Jack shows the maturity we know he's got and even Miko grows (with bribery, but it's growth, nonetheless).
Bumblebee'sGuardian chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OMG I was just studying this stuff in my history class! This was absolutely amazing. I'd love to see more.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Nothing like a bribery to get Miko into studying.

this was a nice story and you had the characterization down pact.

I like how you wrote about their war and ours too.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Nice short story
Botosphere chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Even though I haven't had a chance to see TF Prime yet, I really liked this! :) Nice job of bringing out the parallels between the TF storyline and our own history - as well as the importance of knowing and understanding history. ~ Eowyn77
femme4jack chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Loved this! Your characterizations are spot on. The history of the war is really heartbreaking to me. So senseless.

These human characters are really growing on me. Thanks for writing this and giving them even more dimension.
autumn sparrow chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
As a history teacher in training I give this and A.