Reviews for No Such Thing
Leia 96 chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
This seems to be possibly the most under-appreciated fanfic ever. This is absolutely brilliant, and I love having a new side to this completely unlikable character because, of course, no story has just one side. I love seeing Sophie act like a person, and realizing that the things she did, while seemingly despicable, were done out of pain, and that she was the way she was because of that pain. Most importantly, I'm really glad she got a happy ending-or rather, beginning. Thank you so much for this story.
sfbxfcb chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
sfbxfcb chapter 18 . 6/23/2011
sfbxfcb chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
sfbxfcb chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
sfbxfcb chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
Tani Smiles chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Wow, great chapter, as were the previous two. I love the way Sophie justifies why she needs to keep Will around, and why she needs to fight off all the other girls. You have this gift for telling a character's story in these little pieces that together tells you all you need to know and I love it. Great job!
LovingYouAtFirstSight chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Wow that was so powerful. It made me feel sorry for Sophie and i didn't like Sophie. So well done i really am enjoying these. Can't wait for more
Tani Smiles chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Yay! This drabble series is off to a great start!

The first chapter was really good. I liked how you showed the difficulty and pain someone so young goes through when their parents are constantly arguing with each other.

This second chapter was even better. I like that you explain how Sophie feels safe in a world that you describe as dramatic, ugly, cruel, and hateful. I think that describes it perfectly and really says something about what she's had to have gone through to feel safe living that kind of life every day. I also really liked that you had Sophie think of Clarke as unintentionally beautiful. It never actually occured to me that Sophie would actually think this of Clarke so I was a bit surprised when I read that bit, but now that I think about it, it makes sense. Of course it is something she'd never admit out loud. One last thing - I like that Sophie acknowledges that Clarke is loved but says that she doesn't want that for herself. I feel like she just says this because she doesn't believe she'll ever be loved and so she needs to convince herself that she doesn't want it, even though secretly, she really does.

These were a great first two chapters and I can't wait to read the next!