Reviews for Let Love Go
Nvrmore chapter 6 . 10/14/2011
I love your sense of humor! I hope you decide to add more chapters at some point. I'm also glad for a little Sebastian love. He'd so under-appreciated.

Look forward to reading more,

melgonzo chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
LOL this has proved to be a really fun read! I hope to see more soon!
willielee chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Oh heavens, you had me dying of laughter through the entire thing! I think its safe to say you win the best sebastian/hawke story hands down!
Merithea chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I like Laica, she cracks me up! :D
mille libri chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Hilarious! I loved the priest's responses, and while I was suspicious, didn't tumble to the denouement until the big reveal. Looking forward to more!
Code Name Adania chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
You know, my first thought was "oh, I'm so glad that she's confessing to an old man, because if it was Sebastian that would be so embarrassing!" You totally got me. As soon as Isabella and Merrill jumped Laica as she exited the confessional my jaw dropped open. Fantastic! I can't wait to see where else this goes!
NuitNuit chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Nice twist there having Sebastian be the one hearing the confession. And that note at the end? He deserves a flogging for that :p
DarkMage6 chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
-wipes tear from eye- Oh, I just new it was him! -dies laughing- How embarrassing! Poor Laica!
NuitNuit chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Not sure how I feel about Fenris giving fashion advice *gives you a side stare*. But a party does make for a fun chapter :)
NuitNuit chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Oh awkwardness. Oh broken nose. Oh somewhat fitting chapter title. I see what you did there!
Donroth chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
This is fantastic! There really isn't enough Sebastian fics of good quality around. I look forward to reading more. I sincerely hope this is going very AU. :D
Lillix Vail chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
I love your Fenris! He is amazingly hilarious! D
DarkMage6 chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Poor Anders. -dies laughing- (tis a slow and painful death, really)

Fenris' recount of part of the party is highly amusing.

And Sebastian cock-blocking himself is just sad.

Loved the chapter! Can't wait for more!
fifespice chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
loving it so much he he please update soon
fifespice chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
ooh love at first sight sweet