Reviews for Inside the Konoha Library
Lord Sia chapter 6 . 7/2
Jumpchain? Sounds kind of like it.
Zoanzon chapter 6 . 6/28
This...this is cool.
CosmicEssence chapter 5 . 6/13
1st: fantastic piece, deffo my favourite!
2nd: odd but ok
3rd: I've seen something very similar to this, but this one works on a different level so, good.
4th: I got bored, sorry. Didn't finish it.
5th: Not too sure about this one, I both like it and um...not sure if I do like it all at once. Interesting prologue idea though.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
this is good, I would love more on the psych evals and other stuff that happens
loretta537 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
this is good, I hope you write more stories in this universe
Spiral Reflection chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Really interesting one-shots, especially the last one.
RenKiryu chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
That has to be the best concept I've ever read. Oh my god. I feel like such a bad person for loving this so much but I can't stop laughing. Oh my god. Tears of laughter. Oh my god.
shademaster chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Been a fan of yor Work for a long time awosome stories spymaster was best keep it up
3466-0402 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This was a really heartbreaking chapter... Sasuke's reaction to having killed Kakashi was terrifying. Well done!
chrnno chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Wow, just finished reading these one-shots and every single one of them left me very curious. You managed to pass the fundamentals of a story with all the differences it would have made and still not tell anything about the future.
Freefan1412 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You write very good naruto stories. You manage not to loose the original character in your writing and at the same time add a seriousness and edge to it that conveys a realistic view of ninja live and danger in a way that keeps a high level of suspense through your stories.
You are doing a very good and i'm looking forward to more. :)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
That was cool, like Hetalia but not dumb. Hahaha
Yoholic chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
a confusing oneshot but excellent nonetheless
AiSard chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
oooo now this one is interesting p looks like a hard one to carry out but really wished this one became its own fic, seems really interesting to explore the whole idea of Naruto being a village spirit D (sounds so much less sillier than Naruto being Konoha tbh p )
Unknown Variable chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
This is cool. But I like Hetalia...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »