Reviews for Ninja Spirits
cmr2014 chapter 7 . 1/16
A sweet ending to this chapter.

Some things in this remind me of certain episodes of "Bleach". Very entertaining.
cmr2014 chapter 6 . 1/16
It's very good to know Storm Shadow is a good teacher and doesn't seem to mind teaching. I loathe the thought of teaching. Not always the actual act once I'm teaching someone something, but the though of teaching is something I can't stand. Probably a guilty conscience for driving my own teachers up a wall. :)

"'He's trying to whip the PT ghost back into shape.'"
*blinks*

This was a highly entertaining and interesting chapter.

"...but he started to insist on being given some attention."
Well, you know, characters can be pushy. And he's a ghost, what are you going to do, push him back? Good luck pushing a ghost.
cmr2014 chapter 5 . 1/10
"'Honestly, your mother and I should be a dead giveaway.'"
True. And funny. :)

Well, even though he'll be brought back, for now at least the gang's all here.

Excellent chapter. And I keep forgetting to mention, it is nice the way you tie these in to other stories.
cmr2014 chapter 4 . 1/10
"'But I want to fight!'"
That's not the most persuasive argument I've ever heard.

"'You're whipped. By a six year old.'"
Kids can have that effect. The devious ones know it and take full advantage.

"But that wasn't how spirits worked, it couldn't be."
Oh? I didn't realize he was such an expert in spirits as to know how they work.

Ooh, very intriguing chapter end!
cmr2014 chapter 3 . 1/10
Don't think I have the words for this chapter, except it was just damn good.
cmr2014 chapter 2 . 1/10
"'Did your opponent even hit you?'"
They're not the only ones curious about what's up with that.

"...as stopped lying on it and started standing on it."
It would be kind of cool if ghosts were bound by the laws of physics, but they are not. I don't think so, anyway. Perhaps they are; I don't know any ghosts personally, so I can't ask.

Hmm, a very interesting question - is even a ninja such as Tommy good enough to extract himself on his own? Would such a thing be any more efficient than his unit reaching an exfil point? Which is the more practical of the two? Very interesting, indeed.

"'Nobody could take me down, had to do it myself.'"
Oh, I don't know, doing it yourself feels like it would have been a conscious effort. This feels more like your own body assassinated you.

"'Then what's with the silence treatment?'"
What's so wrong with being quiet in a combat zone?

I kinda hope the old man doesn't appear to him just yet, unless it's as overwatch. Dealing with something you can't do anything about at the moment is not really something you need in a combat environment. Or maybe I'm wrong and just knowing would resolve the worries and he could put the grief on hold until he exfil'ed.
cmr2014 chapter 1 . 1/10
"...but even THAT silly belief did not extend to feeling someone else's impending doom."
Oh, good, I can dismiss that bad feeling I've been getting about Snake Eyes' next mission.

"...as the Army would use to send notification of a soldier's death."
When my pop was in the 'Nam, my mom refused to answer the door for any uniformed military personnel or open any military correspondence. Just something that occurred to me. *shrug*

I like the verbal sparring leading right into the...er...friendly fight, was it? The way the Blue Master was worried, this felt a little like two brothers who are always at each other.

It's sweet, the way he was glad to be the one that died instead of Tommy.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Sorry, but I'm not logged in. I'm glad to see that Misao finally recovered!
Slytherin Studios chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I like it, nicely done.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
*raises hands in triumph* MISAO, FREE, FINALLYYYYYYY!

Love Fearless Master's comment about Misao's grand plan being to attack intruders without a weapon. Because, yeah, the ninja is a weapon, but there's something to be said about obsessively guarding a place then attacking threats with no weapons at hand.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Two thumbs up
willwrite4fics chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Awwww this is so adorable. Stabby ninja adorableness.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Oh, Fearless Master. You never fail to amuse. Especially when you all but claim Billy as your own grandson.

Awesome update. Nothing as fun as seeing FM complain about the living not giving him enough entertainment. As for the new ghost, I honestly don't know. Ayame is talking about Misao, methinks.

MOAR. Please. Or whenever you have time. I can't boss you around. 0w0
TinySprite chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
O.O *sits down and grabs popcorn*
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
You DID have me worried that it was Beach as the PT ghost for a moment or two!