Reviews for Yoshitaka's Got Competition
Flickering Ember chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
... Another one that ended prematurely? This is getting bothersome.
Well, whatever. I enjoyed the two chapters that are posted.
NALU-ROCKS323 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
Woah who is that guy!?D
animelover chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
O.o amazing whens the next chpt coming out?
animelover chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
hahaha lol its so funny
Miu Takayama chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
These chapters are really short and are mostly just people talking. To kill two birds with one stone, I sugest you add more details about where the characters are and what they're doing. For example, in chapter two, what was Izumi doing that made her sweaty? Also, what are the expressions on their faces when speaking? How do they react to what's said? Things like that. I hope I helped and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anime Freak 0331 Fruits Basket chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Tomoya ...Have u heard of Clannad by chance:D Haha nice keep writing its good
PriestessAquila chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This story was pretty good! I laughed, whereas I only giggle but I usually only laughed. I'd make it longer, but only a little. Either that or add new chapters. I'm dying for more! You've got the atmosphere just right. Good! I need more.
EternalEchoes chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Just letting you know that Izumi was one year older than Mitsuki in the show so I assume her birthday has passed in this story. If so that's fine but then you'll miss out on using Izumi's birthday as a plot device. Regardless, I'm glad you've updated a fanfic to a story that ended too soon in the anime and inconclusively in the manga!
SethLuvsBree chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I cant really say much since it's sort of short and all, but update soon
Toto Owns You chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I dont care for the anime but nonetheless you did a great job.
RukiaXByakuya chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was a good chapter ! I loved it. I havent seen this anime in ages and this story brings back so many memories! I do hope to see more of this story. Soon!