Reviews for Dark Intrigue
sylvia1984 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
great story i love all the characters
are u still writing this story would to know
how it ends
Mie Mie chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
I hope you continue this, I feel as you do there isn't enough of these stories to go around. Keep up the good work your characters are wonderful.
scry-ash chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Finally there is a male/male carpathian story. Update soon.
BlazePheonix chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
I don't want to ruin it for anyone who actually reads other ppl's reviews but I think I can guess what spooked Blayne. Awesomely done (not sure that's a word but it is now) and I can't wait for more.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Dun ...dun ...dunnnnnnnnn! What in the world is going on? Enemy, Lover, Lifemate? This is definately getting interesting. Keep writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Ahhhh that was so sweet. Zane and Syn are funny twins and Dethyn is so understanding. Can't wait to see where this goes.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I like Syn. She is resourseful, protective and most of all she is a hoot. It would be interesting to see her find her lifemate one day.

Zane is precious and Dethyn is so...Carpathian. But I love him already. I love how he has accepted his mate and has just decided to deal with it. Good for him!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Very excellent beginning and set up. I find myself hooked. LOVE the names! I am looking forward to reading the rest of your story. I am a true lover of the Carpathiens and I enjoy the boys as well. I agree there is not enough out there.
Shifteraei chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Yay, new chapter! I'm sorry that you had such a sad year, but I'm glad that you're back to this story. This is such a wonderful story and I hope that you will be able to continue with it.
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather; my sympathy and concerns go out to you. But, your writing is as brilliant as ever. Please keep up the great work, can't wait to read more soon!

Love, PS
Shifteraei chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
I would just like to say, I'm pretty much over the Carpathian series but you have managed to capture the spirit of the early Carpathian books, the ones I loved. This is a fantastic story and I hope you continue it was soon as possible. There is no such thing as updating too fast. Please continue the good work.
babyzeven1218 chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I don't much care for male\male but this is really god. I hope you update soon.
CatchingCraziness chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
I really hope you continue this! :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
It's a shame you haven't continued this, i've been looking for a male/male bonding for ages, i hope Christine Feehan writes one, but i doubt she will. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Please Update I cant take it anymore I want to know what happens next. There is no too fast you updated once a week at first and that was perfect.