Reviews for Unconventional: The Angeline Diaries
Artyluv39 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Wonderful, I loved the Dom staring at her boobs thing, I nearly died from laugher
CorprallFrond chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Love the Domovi staring at her boobs thing. You should do a follow up where Arty is explaining the fairy's and his meeting holly to his mother and she starts laughing over the " you don't know what your dealing with." Thimg
TheBigCat chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This story is a beautiful and emotional one.

A way of improving it might be to use emotive words.
The Marauder Lady chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i am not really a artemis1xangelina lover but i guess you changed it today! i love it!
TheOtherUsernamesWereTaken chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's stories like this, that just make me go "Wow!" and this story certainly deserves a big giant amazed "Wow!". You are a brilliant person and you deserve loads and loads of fangirly praise from a fellow "FanFictioner". So once again, the story was amazing! Happy writings to you, continue on with sharing your brilliance with us people.
DragonVenom chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Romantic, interesting, and realistic.
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
*jaw drop*

Ho. Ly. Crap. That was fantastic. Word choice was good, syntax was good, story was excellent.

There were a few errors sprinkled throughout. I'm too lazy to go back and find them all, but here's one that I remember:

"It wasn't that the surroundings weren't romantic, picturesque, and in all other ways the perfect for a rich man's son to take a rich man's daughter." Perfect what? As is, the word "perfect" is just a dangling adjective in desperate need of its owner.

Keep up the good work, and all those other traditional motivational phrases.

-R. Reynolds
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ever since I read the bit where Artemis Fowl Sn says about how he met Angeline, I did wonder how it would happen. Lovely fic and you got them both written down as their characters. Liked how she was with Robert but then left him.

Just a little thingy- Artemis Fowl Sn's bodyguard was called Major!

Are you going to write more for these two?
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Angie, along with Beck and Arty is one of my fave characters. I've got a songfic about her and AFI somewhere in the depths of my computer folders :) It's nice to read about her :)
smileysgoboing chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my gosh, that is so adorable :D

You are a brilliant writer, and I'm hoping that this will continue (hint hint)

Great job. You rock.