Reviews for Not Like That
Jay chapter 1 . 1/10
... that was cute.
Ubsvsujhmmsh chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
While it's true I love Artemis/Holly fics with all my heart, I also love those friendship fics to. It's refreshing. I think I like those We're-More-Than-Friends-But-I-Don't-Totally-Love-You-Romantically-That-Much stories. :P Let's just say I love all three versions very, very much. It really makes me happy that you didn't bash on the pairing, even if you don't ship it. You, my friend, deserve an award.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
THANK YOU for this! The romance between Holly and Artemis is totally imaginary. This song totally clears that up.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
YES. Thank you.

Nice poetry. Only thing you might change is dividing up the verses, it's confusing who's saying what.
nattiepooh12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wonderfull writting and ryming! You're SO good at it! :D
TheReviewse chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yay, an epic poem that pretty much sums up what I think is going on! Kudos to you, Creative Writer.
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I could spend all day debating the finer points of Artemis and Holly's relationship, but it comes down to this: both sides of the argument are entitled to their opinions, but neither are entitled to force their views on the other. Don't like, don't read. It's that simple.
The Random Person chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love the rhyming in this poem! The meter is great, it flows very naturally. The switching of narrarator was a little confusing at first, but it adds a captivating element to the poem and makes it interesting to read. Both characters are in character, and the topic adds something to my perspective i never really considered. I don't have any suggestions, but it would be great if you posted more poems!
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Totally epic poem. I loved it, like, SO much! Holla!

xXKodyXx
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Totally epic poem. I loved it, like, SO much! Holla!

xXKodyXx
Riaquean chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I agree. Plus Holly and Trouble make such a cute couple
Gray sheep16 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
cool!.. it rhymes :D.. I like it but.. I don't think that's all there is between them :D...
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial denial... Okay, I'm done.

I will forgive this obvious personal affront because it was so well written. And you also wrote a really good A/H story that I read and reviewed earlier today. Be thankful that you're getting off easy.

My only suggestion is to break her parts and his parts into separate stanzas to clarify who's talking.

-R. Reynolds
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Whoa ...its likes i saw the truth reading this story lol, i finally understand!
First-Rule-of-Magic chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow, that was beautiful.

but i kind of read it with tears in my eyes. :)

i mean, im so into A/H! as in romantic relationship, of course.

so... that was pretty-much sad to me.

but still, it was amazing.

great job.