Reviews for Locked Folder
x Death by Torchwood x chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ooooo. Do I sense something going on? ;)

LMAO! XD

'A Secret' was HILARIOUS.

'Foaly's First Poem' was kinda funny in the beginning, but then it got all depressing. :(

LOL! I think you should continue this! Maybe he could write a poem about his first adventure OUTSIDE of Haven! ;) *a.k.a. AC*

XD
Achickenyousay chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
OMG! KEEP GOING PLEASE! THIS IS SO FUNNY AND SO AWESOMELY AWESOME. I LUV. GO ON!
Athena Coral Fowl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
OMG I am laughing so hard right now that i can hardly write this review. I am telling you. WRITE SOME MORE IF NOT BELLEPHONT17 THEN FOALY.
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Definitely better than the average poem on this site. I hate how most FF writers think they're just so deep and inspiring with their totally vague, abstract poetry that even they don't fully understand.

I have only one complaint. Foaly is married to Caballine by the time of TAC. I know that centaurs are polygamous and whatnot, but I vaguely remember something in the books about Caballine being entirely not cool with that. So if Foaly knows what's best for him, he wouldn't go after Holly. Just saying.

-R. Reynolds
cloudseeker6729 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
So... does Foaly like Holly or what. That was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so good. Keep writing.

-cLOUD