Reviews for Silent
tealeaf.tiffu chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
aww! that's so sweet! are you continuing this? it's really good! i'm wondering how artemis got into the the state he's in and how butler died. your story is really well written
hopeistheway chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love this so much! It shows the flip side to Artemis as an adult. It made me feel bad for him but also made me wonder what exactly could have happened to put him in such a state. I am intrigued and would wish to see more. :)
Claw chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A really sweet tale.
Ayara012 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
oh-my-god-sad!... r u gonna continue this, or is it a one-shot? poor Artemis... and poor Holly for having to see him like that!
Beckett Simpleton chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Is this a one shot? I don't want it to end!

This is one of the most well written stories I've read. It is insanely audience aware. But I clicked on it out of bordem. Your summary could be better.

But I'm glad I clicked. Seriously.

A fave story for you and I'm off to inspect your profile.
R. Reynolds chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Daw. This was really sweet.

Only one error that I found.

"...Butler had managed to get them both out of that Jon Spiro scrape alive, or how the two of them had rescued Minerva Paridezo from the clutches of Billy Kong..." Paradizo is horribly misspelled.

That is all.

-R. Reynolds

P.S. I checked my email this morning, and I had somewhere along the lines of six story alerts from you. SEPARATE stories. So don't expect me to get around to reviewing all of them by today or even next week. I don't really have that much time, but I promise to get them done when I can.
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hey i love it i love it!
Minevera Elizabeth Juniper chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww. This is great. Why did they mind wipe him though? Or is this taking place as if the books after Eternity Code never happened?