Reviews for An Apostate? Me?
Namikaze Artemis chapter 44 . 6/17
Great story as always c: But I still can't believe you killed Anders. Even if he did turn into a mass murderer. ;u; Ah, Awakening!Anders, what happened to you?
Lui chapter 44 . 2/4
Whew what a fun ride, it took me awhile to get around to finishing the whole thing, but I absolutely loved every bit. Cheers!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/2
emma is certainly quick on the draw, how did aveline get into the city cannonically anyway?
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 44 . 11/14/2014
Okay, that might just have been the best DA story I've ever read. You've touched upon pretty much everything that frustrated me about the game, and done so hilariously. Varric's description of the reasons behind Orsino's transformation is my favorite line. Possibly because I was pissed off when I first played, sided with the mages and pretty much killed all Templars that rushed in without anyone in my party falling below 50% health, then Orsino went cuckoo. In fact that one line probably describes canon Orsino fairly well: He's so used to being downtrodden, he can't handle the incoming victory. Anyway, awesome job.
Xzarg chapter 44 . 5/10/2014
I could have went and finished playing DA2, but instead I read this. And I'm very happy with my choice )
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Okay so as much as I love this story I also kind of hate it. This story made me purchase and play DA2 (which is not a bad thing in and of itself, as the game is quite enjoyable if somewhat limited) but I maybe took this story a bit too literally and... yeah. When it came time for the Deep Roads expedition I took Bethany with me, cause she's kind of the only mage I can stand for really any period of time and I didn't want her to go off and join the circle or anything like that AND THEN SHE DIED! And for the rest of the game I was stuck with Anders (who I am not very fond of at all) and even though I made my choices entirely of my own free will I BLAME YOU ENTIRELY FOR THAT MOMENT OF HORROR AND THE HOURS OF MILD ANNOYANCE THAT FOLLOWED.

YOU KILLED BETHANY. She was beautiful, innocent and most importantly of all TOLERABLE and you KILLED HER.

... But aside from that I read this story like a week ago and loved it to pieces and ran off to play the game myself and totally forgot to leave a review about how awesome it (the story) was, so this is that review just with a little extra HATRED thrown in because BETHANY'S DEAD and YOU KILLED HER and I HAD TO DEAL WITH ANDERS FOR GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW MANY HOURS HOLY HELL HE'S SO ANNOYING.
The-Arkannon chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
In a short, second review, I think I am really going to love your take on the fenris/anders dynamic.
The-Arkannon chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
You want reviews? Though that may just be random messages at the bottom of things.
Suffice to say, I almost died laughing. This is, simply put, amazing. And I'm only up to the first chapter. I always enjoy picking holes in gaming plots, but you managed to find a few that I hadn't even picked up on. And, I'm a little embarrassed to say, I've finished the game six times. So I kind of know it well. I'm loving every moment of this, and I'm seriously looking forward to the rest. Thank you, my friend, and keep up the good luck.
Senzetzu chapter 44 . 9/23/2013
This is my second read through, the first time before I had played the game and this second time right after I had beaten the game. I've really enjoyed this story and if you do one for Dragon Age: Inquisition I'd be positively delighted. (I'm rather hoping the Mage Inquisitor is also an Amell since it's canon that there were many different Amell mages separated into many different Circles throughout Thedes .
Kal-El Fornia chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
That just line? Perfectly describes DA2.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Say what you will about Gamlen, but I sympathize with the man. Even with meta gaming I see his point and can't really fault I'm all that much in the grand scheme of things.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I always have fun when I see you point out faulty game mechanics in DA. I never even realized that the ketojin quest has you walking for so long that you should have been walking for at least 12 ours straight by all accounts.

Also, that whole Aarvarad scene? Hilarity gold.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
Lmao, Sebastian is kind of an idiot. It's lovely to see the characters of DA being poked fun at, and having all the faults of logic from the games be pointed out as well. It's just wonderful.
Kal-El Fornia chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
The Anders timeline has always bugged me. There was a point where I couldn't push that GIGANTIC plot hole out of my mind, but then I decided to try and not focus on it.

I used the rational that "a wizard did it".
Kal-El Fornia chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
I love the Dalish. I've always found them to be a tad...hostile. Too hostile to where I can see why people don't like them, and watching at the way you poke fun at them, especially the accents they adopted in DA2 is a blast.

Another part I liked was Fenris, particularly his squatter have rights line. I burst out laughing once I read that.