Reviews for Four Becomes Three
jaydah chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
logan why becaues hes boring
Molly chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
HaY who got
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
carlose chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
he wheres whered helments he atcks whered
ingrid98r chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
They could just quit since Logan was kicked out
Black Angel and Snowflake chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You are my absolute favourite author and this story is amazing. Everytime I re read it I cry, and my heart breaks.

As much as I love your stories - can't you give Logan a break for once?

Keep writing :)
Alligates chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
As soon as Carlos came on... God, you don't realize how much I'm crying right now ;A; I mean, I often cry while reading, but it's usually just my eyes watering, threatening to spill over, but they never do.
I have nothing to say about the tears streaming down my face right now... you did a great job. The feels... are so... sad, perfect, sad... angsty... PERFECT... but soooooo sad!
Why would they kick Logie off? I mean... *sob* Looooooooogie come baaaaaack!
Oh my God... I'm really sad now... James! Poor James...
I'm going to go read every single fluff/humour fic you HAVE so I can get my happy feels back ;_;
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is so sad!
grizzlybairparty chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Gah gah gah gah gah gah gah! You have depresed me!
color my world bright chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This practically made me cry. Logan doesn't deserve to be kicked off of Big Time Rush. He's not nearly appreciated enough. I know this didn't actually happen, but still.

All in all, though, this was great and descriptive writing, although I'm sad that it had to be Logan.
Mssr.Courtney chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
thats so sad :(

imagine what BTR would be like without Logan or carlos or kendall or james?such a depressing thought...

xxAbbbyxx
Miss.MaslowHenderson chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
well at least logan can now become a doctor. this was soo sad and great! awww james he never gotten his good-bye!
Sastiel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Okay woah. So I'm hoping THAT never actually ever happens because that was way to sad for my poor mind to handle.
Living Life and Loving It chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I actually teared up during this. That may have more to do with the fact that I didn't blink much throughout the story and I was also lying on my bed in such a way that the fan was blowing directly into my eyes, but whatever. Still amazing.
BigTimeLoganLover chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Their should defiantly be a sequel to this...it's too sad just to end there.