Reviews for Not Like The Movies
anonkp chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Nicely told!
Sweet Lu chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Tonight I am reading all of your stories and this one was especially good. This was my favorite episode, too. And Deeks is my favorite character. He's my favorite to write about and watch. Your story was a great addition to that episode. Thanks for writing it...Sweet Lu
melkatt chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Well done! I like how you described the reactions of the staff, patients, and visitors as Deeks make his way down the stairs to the entrance of the hospital! I work in a hospital, and I was picturing in my mind how this might play out where I work. I would like to think there would have been nurses, techs, security officers, and LAPD officers in hot pursuit down the stairs. (Please understand, this is not a criticism - I'm just picturing this in my mind's eye!) And I can only imagine the "Incident Reports" that would have to be written, and the staff debriefings that would have to be done!
Ms. B. Haven chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I sure enjoyed this filler! Very nicely written. Please please give us more Deeks.
Ryla chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
You hit the nail on the head with this story :D Great job!
Izzie McCool chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Just love it 3
SyFyDiva chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Loved it!
Madances chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Mornin', I enjoyed your story. Good work. Tracy
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Marty Deeks for the win!

I love this filler, I always wondered how he was able to get there so fast.
Alohagirls101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
loved this
Darcy Foster chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
OMG that is the perfect story for NCIS LA or any series-oustanding-waiting for more, darce
Momsa chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I like it, looking forward to your next story.
Becky chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I really liked this. I'd wondered what was happening with Deeks while Kensi was outside. Very well written :)
cp6 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
i like it :) keep going
Celia Stanton chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I liked this; nicely done for your first fic. I particularly liked the addition of the slow motion and soundtrack Deeks had expected, and having it relate to Kensi is quite powerful.

There were a couple of minor mistakes I caught (a missing word here or there) but otherwise a solid piece.

Thanks for sharing!