Reviews for It came out before I could think
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
"Hey Steve."
"I'm Joe."

This was so cute and funny. I'm going to start responding o_O "I'm Joe." when people greet me by name.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
HaHaHaHa XD Loved it please make more!
Kayleigh chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Omg omg omg! So cute I'm such a shipper!
aurum88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh my gosh Bruce! He's hilarious! That was such a Wally line! "Trust me, you'd remember if we've met, beautiful." I can't believe it was actually Dick who said it and not Wally (who had for some odd reason just popped up there)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
LOL sooo super hilarious
"I'm Joe" laughing so hard :P
greekfreak101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Hahahahahaha! I love it!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Trying not to die of laughter here. XD Wally and Dick are amazing. I thought it was hilarious that he hit on Artemis. Another reason to love Wally and Robin together— the influence that speedster has on him. XD

So I'm stalking through all of your Young Justice fics. Don't mind me. :3
Void of Anguish chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I agree w/ alfred i like the 'i guessed' part
AdenaWolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
*laughter* that's rich! just rich! pun kind-of intended.
DesaraSoleil chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Of all the ways I've imagined Artemis and Robin meeting at school, this is one I'd never quite imagined. Hilarious situation, and I love how robin overdramatized the situation to his advantage. Batman was only slightly out of character but it works too well for me to have an issue with it. And wonder how much Artemis suspects... Anyway, another bang up job!
chalantness chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
one word: HILARIOUS. XD I really wanted them to show something related to Artemis transferring to Gotham Academy on the show, but this works too!
geek179 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh my gawd that was so funny!
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
"I guessed"

"Hey Steve"

"I'm Joe"

XD
shesXsuperXfreaky chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
LMAO XD
alexthegreat123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
DUDE! I love the relationship you put between them and how it all boils down to a teenage boy and his father (figure)! I think that's something that's forgotten in the superhero fanfictions and shows. :) Cute! And your writing on their emotions and the situations was nice. Right on!